• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Chicharito would be an excellent backup cf till jese recovers. his linkup play is good enough.

Seems Carlo thinks him as a mexican inzaghi. :lol: a very poor mans inzaghi imo but he is good enough.

If he regains his form he's like that. He hasn't been like that for a while though.

pls buy him

Tubie

Chicharito would be an excellent backup cf till jese recovers. his linkup play is good enough.

Seems Carlo thinks him as a mexican inzaghi. :lol: a very poor mans inzaghi imo but he is good enough.

no no no

Isco as a striker is better, James as a striker is better, Raul De Tomas is better, ANY and I mean ANY striker in the organization regardless of age is better than Chicharito.

Chicharito's not even good enough for MX or MLS.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Chelsea vs Swansea when EPL resumes in 2 weeks. Great test for both clubs, and Swansea's first real chance to show they are for real.

I hate league stopages because of national squad games :/

Phlebas

Banned
no no no

Isco as a striker is better, James as a striker is better, Raul De Tomas is better, ANY and I mean ANY striker in the organization regardless of age is better than Chicharito.

Chicharito's not even good enough for MX or MLS.

Its all about the jersey sales man!

That's why we bought James.

Lol people are stupid

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
8c888a64-d35a-43c7-a716-82c28a5d10cb.jpg

I don't think what Costa did after that own goal was bad. He was getting kicked and jabbed in the back all game. I'd mug someone off for an own goal too if they'd been a dick.

The whole thing only became a thing because a goalkeeper who should have been sent off threw his rattle out of the pram. Everyone knows Howard is unstable, it's partly why he's usually so good.

It's about give and take. Coleman gave it out, Costa gave it out. Howard just couldn't deal with it.

Tubie

We should come together and make a deal.

Madrid has sold (euros):

Morata 18m
Alonso 10m
Di Maria 70-85m

Madrid has bought (euros):

Kroos 25m
Navas 10m
James 80m

Madrid can buy anyone left on the market without angering the FFP gods.

The Ursurper (Vidal) would become a King at Madrid and Juve would be a close ally.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Madrid can buy anyone left on the market... The Ursurper would become a King at Madrid and Juve would be a close ally.

as much as Turok_TTZ would hate to admit it, we have an EXCELLENT relationship with Madrid already, and not like one of those one-sided ones with Spurs :lol

I don't think Morata counts as 18 million since it's divided by four years or something

I hope he's worth it..:/

Tubie

as much as Turok_TTZ would hate to admit it, we have an EXCELLENT relationship with Madrid already, and not like one of those one-sided ones with Spurs :lol

I don't think Morata counts as 18 million since it's divided by four years or something

I hope he's worth it..:/

I was watching the CL final and the play that lead to the 2-1 came off a defensive play from Ronaldo that then lead to a kick to nowhere from Casillas, but Morata managed to catch and keep long enough to pass to Di Maria... then the rest is history.

Morata is an amazing striker, but he needs good midfielders to feed him goals.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Have we signed Vidal yet?
ZKXo8sJ.gif

your patience will be rewarded

Time for a new series, gonna try out the sopranos while waiting for shinji news.

Hannibal

Hannibal-GIFs-15.gif

Morata is an amazing striker, but he needs good midfielders to feed him goals.
we have that! Well, for now...until we inevitably lose The Usurper to United.

it's utterly pathetic that he's our most expensive signing in the Agnelli-Marotta era :lol

Tubie

ZKXo8sJ.gif

your patience will be rewarded

Hannibal

Hannibal-GIFs-15.gif

we have that! Well, for now...until we inevitably lose The Usurper to United.

it's utterly pathetic that he's our most expensive signing in the Agnelli-Marotta era :lol

Hannibal is amazing, I just finished S2 today... fuck them and having to wait a year... FML.

I am loving Fringe.

Probably one of the most consistent mystery-based series I've seen.

Also the new Doctor Who was pretty good. Steven Moffat is also channeling his Coupling-era writing and I couldn't be happier.

EDIT: I actually gave Hannibal season 2 finale a go and I was blown away. Will give it a chance after Fringe.

Pennywise

I'm gonna save Hannibal for now until it's complete.I've got the sopranos and the last season of boardwalk empire is coming up, and a dozen of animes.Don't worry Yurt I'm gonna watch it.

Have we made an offer for Ronaldo yet?

Di Maria on one wing
Ronaldo on the other
James through the middle
Januzaj behind him

We WILl outscore our opponents.

Fuck the defense.

Sell Rooney and Mata.

I have a big headache

Shinjiii

What's taking so long?

I bet it's because renting apartments/houses usually starts at the first of each month. No need to play cheapskate, you can sleep at mine for a night, baby.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm gonna save Hannibal for now until it's complete.I've got the sopranos and the last season of boardwalk empire is coming up, and a dozen of animes.Don't worry Yurt I'm gonna watch it.

Complete? 5-6 years away

Cancelled? 1 or 2 years away :lol

dc89

:lol who's next? Football's Greatest Strikers: Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck

:lol

Nah, Iniesta is very good. I didn't know about his depression brought on by the death of his best friend and injuries before the World Cup in 2010. Sad stuff :(

Oh and next is "Ajax - Footballs Greatest Teams"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dani Osvaldo, The Rolling Stones obsessive also likes to cultivate his rock star image with dozens of tattoos, but one is his favourite.

“A salmon because he’s a genius. He doesn’t care what anyone else is doing and goes down his path – against the flow

Christ

tumblr_mdfbn2gyfF1qctlw6o1_r2_250.gif

Top Bottom