• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

K1LLER7

Just read that mirror article saying RVP needed knee op before the WC but LVG persuaded him not to do it before the world.

Hopefully it's just random Mirror rumours like that Jauzaj leaving talk.

GorillaJu

Januzaj was probably just being dramatic. I'd take him at Liverpool though he'd be 3rd or 4th down the list in his position here too.

Dare I purchase Dragon Age Inquisition? It can't possibly be shit after DA2, right?

Oh damn it's not out until November. I thought it was like next week. Oops. Okay then.

K1LLER7

Januzaj was probably just being dramatic. I'd take him at Liverpool though he'd be 3rd or 4th down the list in his position here too.

Dare I purchase Dragon Age Inquisition? It can't possibly be shit after DA2, right?

Oh damn it's not out until November. I thought it was like next week. Oops. Okay then.
Keep your filthy paws off young Adnan :p
I just want him to play :(

Dragon Age sucks.

?

i3U94vZx55Ce8.gif

GorillaJu

Dragon Age 2 sucked, 1 was alright. I just haven't bought any new games in a while and would enjoy a new deep RPG. Maybe I'll just get Divinity.

K1LLER7

Dragon Age 2 sucked, 1 was alright. I just haven't bought any new games in a while and would enjoy a new deep RPG. Maybe I'll just get Divinity.
Play Dragons Dogma if you haven't already.

I can't really play RPGs anymore. I just lose interest and stop around the 8 hours mark.

GorillaJu

Play Dragons Dogma if you haven't already.

I can't really play RPGs anymore. I just lose interest and stop around the 8 hours mark.

My friend if I sunk as many hours into being productive as I have into Dragon's Dogma I'd be a millionaire. It's one of my favorite games ever.

K1LLER7

My friend if I sunk as many hours into being productive as I have into Dragon's Dogma I'd be a millionaire. It's one of my favorite games ever.
YES ODD! #GoodTasteClub

Brilliant game. Still need to play the latest 'Dark Arisen' version sometime.

Really want Capcom to announce a 2nd part but I think they're focusing primarily on Deep Down, which also looks amazing, but has more of a Dark Souls-ish vibe.

Salazar

Happy birthday FF

Still waiting on that DM thug to rescue and protect Mata like

mOWMSqY.jpg

Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113 41m
Coman yesterday played while having a fever - with his body temperature at 38.5 degrees Celsius. #GdS

His legend grows.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday again FF and Abraxas ;)

the day I hang something like that* on my wall is the day I kill myself

*I wouldn't mind hanging Marotta's corpse as a trophy of some sort
United haven't give up on Vidal, there is only a £5m difference between offer given by United and bid requested by Juventus. [tuttosport].
Tuttosport is a Torino based paper so that's as ITK as it can get innit. Get hyped!

he said his goodbyes to the fans already

His legend grows.
I'm not one to hype up players, but he REALLY was mind-blowingly good. Like, Pogba levels of good......the black Adnan

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte's Italy squad :lol

GK: Buffon (Juventus), Padelli (Torino), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (PSG);
D: Astori (Roma), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Paletta (Parma), Ranocchia (Inter);
M: Candreva (Lazio), Darmian (Torino), De Rossi (Roma), De Sciglio (Milan), Florenzi (Roma), Giaccherini (Sunderland), Maggio (Napoli), Marchisio (Juventus), Parolo (Lazio), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Poli (Milan), Verratti (PSG);
F: Destro (Roma), El Shaarawy (Milan), Giovinco (Juventus), Immobile (Borussia Dortmund), Osvaldo (Inter), Zaza (Sassuolo)
He DROPPED Balotelli and called up Giovinco, Osvaldo and Zaza :loooooooooooooooooooooooooool he's playing favourites already

and Full Metal Giak is back finally!

aka the shit Sterling

I was going to say something mean but...Sterling is my bb. <3

I don't know if he's as good as Sterling yet (which is incredible considering Sterling is just one year older :lol) but there's potential!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rodgers adds: &#8220;What helped is that he played against us in pre-season in America and it was a big eye-opener for him.

&#8220;He [Balotelli] actually said that AC Milan were almost acting like Liverpool&#8217;s reserve team, and talked about how he couldn&#8217;t get hold of Steven Gerrard playing in the deeper role. That&#8217;s how intense we are."
Rodgers PLS ahahaha show me the transcript

Where the fuck are Berardi and Borini!?!?

Berardi was called up first to the U21 :lol fucking circus :lol

Borini should be there over Zaza, yeah. But I don't think he'll get any minutes anyway

IF true, he would be stupid to choose Chelsea. He wont get any gametime there.

I know he's awesome and everything but Costa isn't immortal and won't be able to play every game and Drogba bless his soul is now older than Jesus (*though I am sure he'll still do Arsenal) so game time shouldn't be too much of a concern for him. Now all of that plus getting to be coached by the greatest manager of all time he'd be stupid not to come to Chelsea.

I know he's awesome and everything but Costa isn't immortal and won't be able to play every game and Drogba bless his soul is now older than Jesus (*though I am sure he'll still do Arsenal) so game time shouldn't be too much of a concern for him. Now all of that plus getting to be coached by the greatest manager of all time he'd be stupid not to come to Chelsea.

&#128530;

MUFC said:
Jonny Evans feels #mufc are on a "learning curve", adding: &#8220;The boss keeps telling us to be patient in our build-up."

Maybe if you started doing it, he wouldn't have to keep telling you, Jonny.

Salazar

Maybe if you started doing it, he wouldn't have to keep telling you, Jonny.

:lol

And Valencia allegedly became much more effective late in the game. Drilling it into the nearest defender again and again. Oh, he's "won a corner" - no, he's taken a robust opportunity and brutally fucked it.

If I had one go at a time machine, I'd put Ashley Young in it. I'd fuck him off millennia in either direction.

Turok_TTZ

Chicharito would be an excellent backup cf till jese recovers. his linkup play is good enough.

Seems Carlo thinks him as a mexican inzaghi. :lol: a very poor mans inzaghi imo but he is good enough.

Top Bottom