• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

You care more about rawk than gaf

think about footy OT if you beat them 6-0

That's a weird impression you got there, I would enjoy 1-0 on here very much too. Would probably bring out all the football purists again.

Anyway going to bed. Here's something to dream about.

4uRmri4.jpg

inky

Gahd, from 6th in Footy-GAF to 44th. I swear, if Ramsey/Alexis don't deliver tomorrow I'll probably have to wildcard my FPL team. T_T

In other, better news...

OMG we won a match. Fuck you America!

K1LLER7

That's a weird impression you got there, I would enjoy 1-0 on here very much too. Would probably bring out all the football purists again.

Anyway going to bed. Here's something to dream about.

4uRmri4.jpg
He takes no shit from anybody. Found it funny how he just ran at Coleman and then squared up to Howard. PL needs characters like him.

Great buy for Chelsea. He's just carried that La Liga form over to the PL. Fabregas looking good too.

K1LLER7

Gahd, from 6th in Footy-GAF to 44th. I swear, if Ramsey/Alexis don't deliver tomorrow I'll probably have to wildcard my FPL team. T_T

In other, better news...

OMG we won a match. Fuck you America!
Forgot to change Diego Costa to Captain and left it on Rooney :*(

Only 29 points. Sterling, Lamela, Dier, Vlaar and Ramsey still to play.

He takes no shit from anybody. Found it funny how he just ran at Coleman and then squared up to Howard. PL needs characters like him.

Great buy for Chelsea. He's just carried that La Liga form over to the PL. Fabregas looking good too.

that cause Costa is a man m8. he's got vidic's body and wilshere's cunt and roy keane's balls

he belongs in the Premier league

Unlike pinkies like these who would get merked on a rainy windy night at everton -

iWmq8sO.jpg

Bunch of mates

Top Bottom