• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

It may sound cliche for a fan to berate a manager, but I've really had enough of Arsene Wenger managing Arsenal. I would like to see Sanogo replaced with Campbell who at least offers pace and decent movement. Right now, when our midfielders get the ball, the only outlet with space happens to be Sanchez. Sanogo doesn't apparently have the ability to control the ball in tight positions and support the midfielders.

Ozil, Cazorla and Ramsey are indistinguishable at the moment as they roam centrally. Mesut can't see a pass and that's because there is no movement. Slow, stale and utterly predictable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
you don't think we didn't know that m8? Shouldn't have bought Mata either.

--------Herrera - Carrick
Januzaj - Kagawa - Di Maria
---------------RVP

much better.
This is what happens when you treat one of your players like he's bigger than the club and its 650 billion fans. Rooneh and Fergeh fucked your club

fucked it.

And you're going to give him his annual contract extension in a few months too, we all know it.
Allegri did a number on Milan and will at Juve too.
He's the footballing equivalent of Galactus. We're just another planet he's going to swallow eventually

Wilbur

Banned
Rubbish. Set up well for the counter, made themselves tough to break down, been organised and disciplined for the most part and when they have had opportunities to counter have been mostly effective

I like the look of them, definitely the best of the promoted sides so far. Pearson's quite impressive too.

Barzul

It may sound cliche for a fan to berate a manager, but I've really had enough of Arsene Wenger managing Arsenal. I would like to see Sanogo replaced with Campbell who at least offers pace and decent movement. Right now, when our midfielders get the ball, the only outlet with space happens to be Sanchez. Sanogo doesn't apparently have the ability to control the ball in tight positions and support the midfielders.

Ozil, Cazorla and Ramsey are indistinguishable at the moment as they roam centrally. Mesut can't see a pass and that's because there is no movement. Slow, stale and utterly predictable.
I feel like he's giving far too many players freedom of movement.

Wilbur

Banned
This is what happens when you treat one of your players like he's bigger than the club and its 650 billion fans. Rooneh and Fergeh fucked your club

fucked it.

And you're going to give him his annual contract extension in a few months too, we all know it.

Stop saying 'you' like I made a conscious decision in doing this ;_;

Fuck Rooney. He ruins EVERYTHING

Shinji-Kagawa-120825-Celebrates-R-300.jpg

Best of luck Kags! Wish things would've worked out for him with us.

fucked it.

Feel like most of us here don't give a fuck about Rooney. In the end, Moyes wrapped up this Rooney deal because he believed that will make the fans love him.

leadbelly

Banned
Loic Remy is officially a Chelsea player. He'd have more chance of getting a start if he went to Aresnal. Not sure why he decided to go to Chelsea.

Although, at the moment, he would have had to compete with Sanogo for a place....... lol

avaya

It isn't cliche, Wenger is fucking overrated beyond belief.

Maybe after the game one of these hacks will ask Arsene why we're playing this shitty system with our best player out wide instead of asking: "were you happy ______ played well?"

Go_Ly_Dow

Kagawa is only 25 correct?

Still time to become one of Europes top attacking midfielders after rediscovering and exceeding his old form at BVB

Resign him in 2 years for a british record transfer fee of 65 million

scently

We just destroy attacking central players. Mata is next and after that ADM ;_;

That tweet is the truth. We signed Kagawa to play No10 and then signed RVP for some reason. We actually scored more goals the previous season. Of course, we also spent a huge amount of money signing Mata when we didn't need to. So yeah, the transfer policy of this club over the past 2 years or so have been more silly than usually.

Abraxas

I really think arsene's biggest mistake of recent years was not going all in on jovetic. He'd be ideal for us.

Buy carvalho.

Wilbur

Banned
If Ulloa can keep up this form yeah they'll be decent

Easily the best out the three, but not saying much.

Fair amount of guff teams in the league though, isn't there :lol? They don't need to be great to stay up.

I'd be happy with three of Burnley, QPR, West Brom and Palace going down. Definitely QPR. Pls.

Walshy

3rd choice could be attainable if he stays fit and score more goals than lambert, but then again lambert has height advantage
Many wrote off Henderson after one season

14mil was a great price for him but if he wants to work hard and force his way into the side then fair play to him

Scum

Fair amount of guff teams in the league though, isn't there :lol? They don't need to be great to stay up.

I'd be happy with three of Burnley, QPR, West Brom and Palace going down. Definitely QPR. Pls.

I've got West Brom & Burnley to go. Couldn't pick a third.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*Wikipedia readers a decade from now*

Rooneh wasted his prime years with a midtable United

He couldnt abandon them

Dad, what was he like?

"Shut up and eat your Nandos"

Top Bottom