• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

kharma45

Just been on Reddit, seems like Jennifer Lawerence and a few other celebs have had their iCloud's hacked. Some... interesting photos.

Salvadora

Confident we get a CB and DM.

Not really worried that there isn't anything in the papers.
The lack of pace in the team is something I've sort of come to terms with after being lumbered with it for so long, but we've now gone to shit defensively.

Sure, there was a deluge of goals against the top sides, but we were a closed door for the smaller teams.

EmiPrime

If we're not loaning out Campbell again why isn't he playing? He's below even Sanogo in the pecking order. I really don't understand that.

Bold One

Did we even get a 'thank you' fan letter from Kagawa?

United fans stood by and fought for him, this guy was Teflon to criticism from United fans

please keep Dat Guy, he's our only pacey forward

wedward

The lack of pace in the team is something I've sort of come to terms with after being lumbered with it for so long, but we've now gone to shit defensively.

Sure, there was a deluge of goals against the top sides, but we were a closed door for the smaller teams.

Our strikers have no pace. Until that changes we will continue to play like this.

Wish we would just throw 27m at Southampton.

Big Willy looks too slow.

L1NETT

*shrug

Maybe alone but really don't think this Arsenal team is a million miles away, let alone near a crisis. World Cup still playing a part for the German players and a combination of injuries and a tough European pair of games leading to some admittedly poor results but I really don't think Arsenal are "fucking shit"

Also come against Leicester, Palace and Everton in two of the three games have shown good character to come from behind and today where the Foxes played very well.

meh

Tata Martino

Di Matteo

Moyes

This is for assistant manager right?

This is supposedly the list of hacked:

IfMgNM2.png

Oh my.

wedward

Hopefully Ramsey gets back to his best for City. Looks tired, which is odd seeing as he did fuck all this summer other than model and get married.

kharma45

anthonyOA

Scum. Pls. MoPo will be there long after the dross has left. Levy's backed himself into a corner. I think the manger will come good with time. Just need to get some of the bad apples out of Spurs.

wedward

*shrug

Maybe alone but really don't think this Arsenal team is a million miles away, let alone near a crisis. World Cup still playing a part for the German players and a combination of injuries and a tough European pair of games leading to some admittedly poor results but I really don't think Arsenal are "fucking shit"

Also come against Leicester, Palace and Everton in two of the three games have shown good character to come from behind and today where the Foxes played very well.

meh

The worry is that we haven't really improved from last season. Is there any reason to believe we won't get blown out by City, Chelsea and Liverpool. That's my biggest issue. Think we need 3 more signings. 2 need to be close to world class.

Suen

man I need to watch the Milan - Lazio highlights. You guys are making Milan sound great which is hard to believe after last season.

When I think about it this way, the fact that we bough some genuinely good players and slowly we are actually getting rid of the ones who dont advance us, its a good sign, as a first step this is monumentally better than last summer. Next window I am sure we will bring 1 or 2 more in and next summer more will be shifted and more brought in. Slowly we are building a team to compete, im not ready to give up top 4 this year but it wouldnt surprise me if that is out of reach for the current crop, next season if we enforce right who knows?

A big thing to realise is that Gaal is building HIS team and we have very clear signs of where he is going.

Yep.

How many seasons did it take for Manchester City to get it right? 3?

We'll get there. This season will be chock full of shit moments too but what matters now is discarding the dead weights and building a new team.

Pretty sad that we won't be using many of our youth players like we had in the past but I'm also glad the club has realised that they just aren't good enough.

Go_Ly_Dow

BwYi9ndCIAAL_ty.jpg

"those fuckers took my signing and now everyone think's i'm a mug, i should've kept cesc away from those cunts. i made a huge mistake"

L1NETT

The worry is that we haven't really improved from last season. Is there any reason to believe we won't get blown out by City, Chelsea and Liverpool. That's my biggest issue. Think we need 3 more signings. 2 need to be close to world class.

No you haven't pushed on yet, which is fair considering the summer, injuries and the Besiktas fixtures.

It's such a familiar pattern though, cf and Dm away from really becoming a top team and challenging.

Just thought all the "we are fucking shit" stuff was way overboard. It's a disappointing result against a good side. Point at the Walkers might not be so bad come May. Dunno.

Top Bottom