• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
with Van Ginkel in Milan, any chance they free up Cristante for Benfica?

Please? :(

We are so fucking shit it's unreal. I swear every player in front of the ball is just standing still. Completely still.

There's no movement or runs at all.

Only our left back is running.

L1NETT

All females

Where is the equality

bloody hackers

We are so fucking shit it's unreal. I swear every player in front of the ball is just standing still. Completely still.

There's no movement or runs at all.

Only our left back is running.

Vetokele curently being idolised by Charlton

Wooden pls

wedward

No you haven't pushed on yet, which is fair considering the summer, injuries and the Besiktas fixtures.

It's such a familiar pattern though, cf and Dm away from really becoming a top team and challenging.

Just thought all the "we are fucking shit" stuff was way overboard. It's a disappointing result against a good side. Point at the Walkers might not be so bad come May. Dunno.

Yeah, it's just frustration. Still think we will get 4th, but I am starting to get frustrated with the obvious issues being ignored. 3 years we have needed a CF and DM.

Abraxas

celebnsfw subreddit

YES MOYES!!!!!!
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png
giroudd24rxm.png
ieBViOIubAlm1.png

Salvadora

Just thought all the "we are fucking shit" stuff was way overboard. It's a disappointing result against a good side. Point at the Walkers might not be so bad come May. Dunno.
But L1NETT baby, I think people are using all of the games Arsenal have played this season and come to the conclusion, don't think it's a kneejerk reaction to one game by itself.

Also; inactivity in the transfer window to solve squad issues & rivals strengthening considerably.

Bigger picture innit.

Suen

We're not great great, just way more solid than last season.
Do you think getting rid of Balotelli helped you? Is Torres there btw? Haven't kept up with the news.

Madrid-GAF....have we really signed Chicharito? We want an upgrade on Benz. Di Maria and Alonso out.......and Chicharito in? Give me a fucking break. Fuck Perez, fat fucking cunt.

Villareal putting up a good fight against Barca. Don't submerge yet.

Hixx

Oh and there's a fuckton more of the pics on /r/celebs

Including Hope Solo's arse so Slizz will spontaneously combust.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

well they are reporting here hes going to Milan on loan from Chelsea

and Benfica has been bidding for Cristante and since you get another midfielder...

Pennywise

hear people mention this a lot?

whats the story with his dad?

honour and shame, japanese culture, feet shot etc...?
His dad was a huge part of the transfer to United.Anyway as interesting notice, Shinji already bought a house in Dortmund in spring. He was already planning it. Several clubs were after him but he only wanted to get back to Dortmund. He earning only half the money he earned at United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WHAT DOES THE "A" ON HIS HAIR STAND FOR?

tumblr_nb68d4IYSI1r30r4xo1_250.gif

tumblr_nb68d4IYSI1r30r4xo2_250.gif

there's no A in United or LVG
Allegri
The pics of MEW seem ancient though. Or maybe it's just the terrible filter.

dunno why she's posing shirtless, there's like...nothing.

Suen

If Wenger is not buying Falcao or Cavani can he at least fucking buy Carlos Bacca? He was solid last season; scored goals all over the place and frequently tracked back to midfield. Carlos Bacca, Jackson Martinez? Fuck buy a strker.

omgkitty

But L1NETT baby, I think people are using all of the games Arsenal have played this season and come to the conclusion, don't think it's a kneejerk reaction to one game by itself.

Also; inactivity in the transfer window to solve squad issues & rivals strengthening considerably.

Bigger picture innit.

We have not looked good yet. We destroyed City and have looked like shit ever since. We barely scraped by Crystal Palace. We were getting whipped by Everton and got two lucky goals. We played like complete shit today. Now we have two weeks with all of our players gone before coming back to face City and then Dortmund. I'm just not feeling to good about us right now.

Also, this is depressing:

Artekkers: Arsenal's XI last time we played Leicester:

Lehmann,
Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Cole,
Freddie, Gilberto, Vieira, Pires,
Bergkamp, Henry.

well they are reporting here hes going to Milan on loan from Chelsea

and Benfica has been bidding for Cristante and since you get another midfielder...

Hull are apparently in for Ginkel as well now. and I don't really see him leaving if Chelsea doesn't have a replacement in mind.

panty

Marca are reporting we are loaning Hernandez...? What the fuck is going on with our shit club. I fucking hope this isn't true. Fuck Perez with an axe.

wedward

Also, this is depressing:

Artekkers: Arsenal's XI last time we played Leicester:

Lehmann,
Lauren, Toure, Campbell, Cole,
Freddie, Gilberto, Vieira, Pires,
Bergkamp, Henry.

That team would destroy this current team lol. Like easily put 7 or 8 past us.

L1NETT

Bigger picture innit.

And that rival lost at home to Stoke yesterday

Not by any stretch saying it's a great start, sluggish but still unbeaten and more importantly for the club, in the champions league. People calling for Wenger's head? Come on

Tomorrow is a big day though, not denying that.

Rob Jansen, agent of Marco Van Ginkel confirms the player is set to join AC Milan. #CFC (Sky)

Oh well.

Chelsea better have a replacement, midfield is way way way too weak and thin as it is right now.

Top Bottom