• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague 45m
Negredo pushing 4 loan deal with Valencia.If that happens Falcao might join City. Lots 2 do on these ones yet. But fair play wont b an issue

Young Sinatra @AFCEmmo 32m
@GuillemBalague YOU FUCKING SAID YESTERDAY THEIR IS NO WAY FALCAO WILL GO CITY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOUR SOURCES? BILL AND BEN FLOWERPOTMEN??

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague

@AFCEmmo not once I said that. U must have ur ear full of wax

Young Sinatra @AFCEmmo 27m
@GuillemBalague "@br_uk: .@GuillemBalague '#MCFC were never interested in Di Maria. Don't want Falcao either' #AskGuillem"

Damn...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yep.

How many seasons did it take for Manchester City to get it right? 3?

We'll get there. This season will be chock full of shit moments too but what matters now is discarding the dead weights and building a new team.

Pretty sad that we won't be using many of our youth players like we had in the past but I'm also glad the club has realised that they just aren't good enough.

Well to be fair, Wilson, Janujaz, James, there is potential there, Preriera didnt look too bad either. We will still promote youth but you have to promote the right Youth, Blackett im worried about because he is a pile of nerves and mistakes, him and Evans are choking hard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay Wooden is smarter than I thought

I wanted him to say "link pls"

DAMMIT

ALMOST

BUT I BET HE GOOGLED ANYWAY

Suen

Marca are reporting we are loaning Hernandez...? What the fuck is going on with our shit club. I fucking hope this isn't true. Fuck Perez with an axe.
He's supposed to be a backup for Benzema. Nice fucking backup...when we wanted Benzema to be the fucking backup because he's shit so we could bring in a better striker. Fuck this club. I hope we lose badly today and Benz has the worst game of his life. Fucking Hernandez, fuck him and fuck United's shitty players.

Our biggest crimes this transfer window:

1. Letting Di Crotch go
2. Bringing in Chichashit.

GQman2121

Banned
I like the J-Law pic in the red bathing suit.

Yeah, nice one piece. She's very attractive.

Also, it's nice to know that millionaire celebrities are just as careless/stupid as most people online. This is why I've gone back to school to study computer science. It's incredible how little educated people with PHD's (like more than one) know or understand the internet. I have a very, very basic knowledge about computers--I'm learning--but even I know better than to upload or store certain shit online.

panty

He's supposed to be a backup for Benzema. Nice fucking backup...when we wanted Benzema to be the fucking backup because he's shit so we could bring in a better striker. Fuck this club. I hope we lose badly today and Benz has the worst game of his life. Fucking Hernandez, fuck him and fuck United's shitty players.

Our biggest crimes this transfer window:

1. Letting Di Crotch go
2. Bringing in Chichashit.

Same. Fuck this incompetent club.

I fucking love Ballague

He chats so much shit interspersed with the odd nugget of truth, much of it recycled, but he keeps those nuggest coming just about regularly enough to retain the necessary shred of credibility

Suen

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGG

DIEGO

FUCKING

LOPEZZZZZZZZZZZ
As if things couldn't get any worse. Just reading people yelling his name breaks my heart. Kroos aside Madrid is a weaker team this season. Un-fucking-believable. Someone need to shove every Hernandes shirt sold up Perez old ass.

Diego Lopez is a god.

Our midfield still sucks and needs a lot of work but great way to start the season. El Sha was fucking amazing today, no coincidence that he is "back" as soon as Balotelli is gone.

Go_Ly_Dow

I fucking love Ballague

He chats so much shit interspersed with the odd nugget of truth, much of it recycled, but he keeps those nuggest coming just about regularly enough to retain the necessary shred of credibility

CDfXtmd.jpg

Suen

Diego Lopez is a god.

Our midfield still sucks and needs a lot of work but great way to start the season. El Sha was fucking amazing today, no coincidence that he is "back" as soon as Balotelli is gone.
You definitely missed him last season yeah, glad to see him back. What did Lopez do? Another godlike save?

panty

As if things couldn't get any worse. Just reading people yelling his name breaks my heart. Kroos aside Madrid is a weaker team this season. Un-fucking-believable. Someone need to shove every Hernandes shirt sold up Perez old ass.

If the little shit comes I might as well buy his shirt and burn it.

What a fucking joke of a season.
You definitely missed him last season yeah, glad to see him back. What did Lopez do? Another godlike save?

Saved a pen.

Suen

If the little shit comes I might as well buy his shirt and burn it.

What a fucking joke of a season.

Saved a pen.
Meanwhile we're stuck with Casillas and only because he's the "symbol of the club".

Fuck him. Fuck Madrid. Fuck Flo

#FuckersClub

Fucking Villareal, score already you yellow body fluid fucks.

Jabo

Oi oi oi
oi oi oi oi
Pippo Inzaghi segna per noi!

Brilliant display, still too early but I think I might gonna be eating some crow soon.

Diego Lopez is a god.

Exaaaaaaaaactly this is why I'm so glad HE'S GONE. Just get rid of Poli or replace him with Honda once Torres starts and we're good, oh and Armero needs to start

Linius

how many are there? :lol

she's sounds really clingy and looks awful without make up

I've seen two and they're equally funny. She seems like a really nice gal. Never seen her in anything, didn't know of her existence before today.

Suen

Messi has unbelieveable ball control.

Matthieu nearly scored an OG
The defender Barca needed. Villareal is pushing hard now. I'm always amazed by their pace and energy, looks like they never run out of steam and they are always dangerous in their counters. Quite a likeable team.

Linius

Oh gawd, just clicked on an album that starts with the not impressed gymnastics girl. If that's legit, I just don't know what to say. I guess she won't be happy that surfaced on the internet :/

Top Bottom