• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
there's a HOT AS FUCK picture of one girl stretching her arsehole but I have no idea who it is :lol

Arnie

I question how good El Shawaary really is if the presence of one other player can turn him from player of a generation into mediocre guff.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This Barca game is incredibly boring, hope Real is funner later

Tubie

If the little shit comes I might as well buy his shirt and burn it.

What a fucking joke of a season.

Saved a pen.

This season will be hard. Expect the worst possible results from every match.

It's going to be the second great galactico crash.

K1LLER7

The defender Barca needed. Villareal is pushing hard now. I'm always amazed by their pace and energy, looks like they never run out of steam and they are always dangerous in their counters. Quite a likeable team.
Yeah. Very hard working and dangerous on the counter. They've forced Barca to play wide and cross.

Neymar to grab the winner. Munir isn't ready.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
okay guys its Bar Rafaeli

bar2.jpg

El Topo

Come on guys, people got very private pictures stolen, it's no joke.

Edit:
Junior or not, dark_prinny should know better than to post these things.

It is a terrible invasion of privacy but also terribly stupid for these people to save pics and videos to the cloud.

I don't understand why they do it either. Now I can have slow motions videos of myself ejactulating, to test out the camera on my s4, on my dropbox... But if I was a celeb?! Hell no.

El Topo

It is a terrible invasion of privacy but also terribly stupid for these people to save pics and videos to the cloud.

I get it. I get the appeal. I get that people want to check out the pictures, I really do. Just don't do it at GAF if you really have to.

Top Bottom