• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Wes

venison crêpe
Can we discuss it as long as we don't do the above?

I would normally let some brief conversation about it slide, but seeing as how it's got more posts in the past 2 pages than, you know, the actual football games being played right now - no.

Suen

aw shit dark_prinny....is that a perm since he was a junior but not a true junior? :( Come on GAF, he was an active La Liga poster.

kharma45

I saw a dick going into someones ass looooooool

not sure if it was a celeb tho :p

There is one there of Olivia Munn that is very NSFW.

I would normally let some brief conversation about it slide, but seeing as how it's got more posts in the past 2 pages than, you know, the actual football games being played right now - no.

Righto. This'll be my last.

I'm not seeing as many of these as you are.

I have many sub reddits open.

Christ, Cornelius just took out both Odense's keeper and their defender... It looked like fucking bowling, just hammering himself through. Looks like the keeper broke something in his arm.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AHAHAHA Wes there's one for Paul Giamatti

don't ask for a link though it's not allowed

but FYI, it's massive.

Linius

I feel like I'm missing a lot because they're all scattered around. I saw a bunch of pics of Brie Larsson though, that's good. And I got that album of 24 pictures. Any other albums floating around? I wouldn't mind a PM.

This was my last post about it Wes, go Aston villa!

Kroos aside Madrid is a weaker team this season. Un-fucking-believable.
Agreed 100%. Without a don't we're a weaker team than last year. All we needed was another striker + Kroos and drop casillas. That's it. But instead we got this disaster.

LOL @ Barca not being able to score..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LOL thanks Artur. im glad we are keeping Julio Cesar in the bench....what a fucking joke

Pennywise

this is so unbelievably German :lol <3

Pls Yurt.

tumblr_lwos1wpgoo1qbp4vao1_500.gif

Top Bottom