• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

DBT85

Made some changes to my FF squad, Dropped Mata, Young and Toure and brought in Di Maria, Sigurdsson, and Ramsey. Cost me 8 points but I think they are decent additions. Also now only having 2 United players might help lol.

Sony TGS has destroyed my soul.

Only Woodward can save me now with some signings

Do people leaving count as signings?

Pennywise

Sony TGS has destroyed my soul.

Only Woodward can save me now with some signings

i8PqPEDpkM7aI.gif

bud23

Still cant believe we actually signed Chicharito.

Benzema&Chicharito. Unbelievable.

Probably the worst pair of strikers in Madrid history.

Florentino has lost his fucking mind.

dc89

They should have given Kojima more stage time to show these PS4 HDD covers off.

BwbtMkQCEAEyxZw.jpg:large

Bwbs-ryCQAA0LzA.jpg:large

Better than that shite Musou stuff. Telling you now, before we get Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV we will have Musou variants. Because SE are inundated with cunts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
who cares about the consoles cover

WHO CARES

it'll all be covered in dust after I finish Bloodborne anyway

El Topo

If United really sign Falcao they've earned my respect. That would be a hilarious signing out of nowhere. Not sure if it would make sense, but at least it would be entertaining.

Juan Mata

I would also like to wish all the best to Shinji Kagawa, a fantastic player but especially a great person. It’s been a pleasure to be his team-mate and I’m sure both Borussia Dortmund and fans everywhere will enjoy his football again.

ifMuXJQruPzrO.gif

dc89

Sky Sports News is a joke now.
They've just hyped up a Mata tweet as 'significant news' and he's literally just saying "Welcome Di Maria & Blind"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Falcao needs a good team around him, he was bang average with Monaco.

don't be fooled by his 13 goals, I'd say more than half were penalties.

pappe

Falcao to United only means one thing.

One of Rooney and RVP will be leaving. Rooney just became captain so he wont leave. Good bye RVP. Have fun at Arsenal again.

TeddyBoy

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool have lined up a move for Victor Valdes but are prepared to wait until the autumn in order for the free agent to prove his fitness.

The autumn isn't really that specific timing wise. Would be a good move on our part, Valdes was great in his last season for Barca and would challenge or maybe even replace Mignolet in goal.

Sounds like Ben Arfa is going on loan to Birmingham making Shaw officially the fattest player in the league just above ex Blackpool and Lock Stock star Gary Taylor Fletcher

Walshy

Someone help me to understand.
I don't think I can, the move is bloody bizarre. Sure, he's one of the world's best forwards, but you have two of them already.

It feels like a massive waste of money, who do you drop? Rooney is captain and on 300k p/w. van Persie won't be happy on the bench. You can't drop £40m Juan Mata. You've just bought Di Maria for £70.9m, so he's not going to be on the bench either.

Feorax

I suppose United could play a 4-1-5 formation. That about suits the amount of quality players they have in each position.

Mastadon

Banned
Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 43s
All the Falcao talk now (not least among other clubs) is about #MUFC. United sources quiet. Fee/wages being mentioned are absolutely absurd

Walshy

I suppose United could play a 4-1-5 formation. That about suits the amount of quality players they have in each position.
Would you have taken Falcao over Balotelli?

He seemed the perfect Suarez replacement for me, but Mario is better value for money imo.

Top Bottom