• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

dc89

I suppose United could play a 4-1-5 formation. That about suits the amount of quality players they have in each position.

They don't have quality along the back though, that's the hilarious thing about it. Unless De Gea is gonna play in that back 4.

Clegg

Falcao to United only means one thing.

One of Rooney and RVP will be leaving. Rooney just became captain so he wont leave. Good bye RVP. Have fun at Arsenal again.
It's more likely that the rumours of RVP needing a knee operation are true.

Shame tbh. He's injury prone and starting to get on a bit. We may have seen the best of him as a player.

dc89

Duncan Castles
‏@DuncanCastles
Manchester United have signed Radamel Falcao from AS Monaco. #MUFC #ASMFC #RMCF #MCFC #JUVE #COL

Big Dunc has gone all in.

Bold One

Falcao done deal?

rKuAFbc.gif

Feorax

Would you have taken Falcao over Balotelli?

He seemed the perfect Suarez replacement for me, but Mario is better value for money imo.

Too early to tell at the moment. If Mario keeps doing what he did yesterday then I think we've found a bargain. Consistency has never been his strong point though. We'll see I guess.

Falcao would arguably have been the bigger risk, given his age, the prices/wages quoted, and coming back from his injury. If we coudln't have gotten a (admittedly expensive) loan deal, I don't know how comfortable I'd have been with it.

WJD

LVG fancies 4-4-2 doesn't he?

De Gea

Rafael
Jones
Rojo
Shaw

Januzaj
Herrera
Carrick
Di Maria

Rooney
Falcao

this is actually hilarious

Van Gaal is a genius.

Falcao, RVP, and Rooney all there to teach Wilson and transform him into a super fucking saiyan beast of a striker.

jhM5OhMGQVEGa.jpg

Clegg

Duncan Castles
‏@DuncanCastles
Manchester United have signed Radamel Falcao from AS Monaco. #MUFC #ASMFC #RMCF #MCFC #JUVE #COL

Big Dunc has gone all in.

He could well be right and have an impeccable source, but I still wouldn't believe him.

Castles is a proven bullshitter.

3Sixty

United are cracking me up.

In desperate need of CB's.

Sign an absolute bust of a striker.

£65m??? Fucking hell.

9mEuros a year.

JESUS

Jack cw

see, exactly! Who the hell is Rode and why do you even need a force behind him

To prevent Dortmund and Leverkusen to get him.

And: Sammer and Hörwick just said at the Alonso presser that they do something crazy regarding a transfer today. Vidal is incoming.

WJD

Bu this involves benching both Van Persie and Mata? It makes no sense.

Maybe Rooney goes back into the Alan Smith role in the middle of the park...

Even though I wasn't being entirely serious, I'll humour you.

If rumours are to be believe then RVP is about to reach a heavy decline. Mata would be fine in this bloody 3-5-2 but that would mean sacrificing Di Maria, and I know which one I'd rather have starting.

Top Bottom