• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

El Topo

Kinda sad that PS4 will have more (interesting/big) Japanese games announced at TGS than the 3DS. At least a new Ys for Vita (and PS4) was announced.

GorillaJu

Never understood Persona, it's a series I have never played. Where do i start!? Someone sell it to me.

Think of it as a more grown up Pokemon, with socially relevant themes, dark humor, a good challenge, and a meta game where you manage and juggle various elements that all overlap and affect each other.

LTWheels

Never understood Persona, it's a series I have never played. Where do i start!? Someone sell it to me.

Vita. Either start with P3P (if you don't mind playing visual novels) or go straight to p4G.

Really want to play these games on a handheld due to being able to sleep/resume whenever you want.

omgkitty

From Portugal comes news that Benfica are waiting for an answer from Arsene Wenger over Joel Campbell. A deal depends on Arsenal acquiring someone to fill the gap.

zxmhml.gif

I was fucking desperate for him to run into that space and shoot across Lloris from the moment he made the tackle. Love him already.

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool have lined up a move for Victor Valdes but are prepared to wait until the autumn in order for the free agent to prove his fitness.

Would be a potentially boss move, was fantastic last season

Yesterday's win has made me a hundred times more confident of our chances of finishing in the top 4 again, as reactionary as that sounds

Pennywise

Kagawa is coming home.

Bloodborne will be there in february.

YS is coming to PS4.

Persona 5 will be coming to PS4.

What a day to be alive.

If we fuck this day up, I will be very angry.

£8.5m is a little high for a loan fee, lol. WE REALLY NEED A STRIKER THO, I'D TAKE ANYONE. YES, EVEN TGSTEL.

dc89

PS$ KOJIMA YES IPAdS

Think of it as a more grown up Pokemon, with socially relevant themes, dark humor, a good challenge, and a meta game where you manage and juggle various elements that all overlap and affect each other.

Vita. Either start with P3P (if you don't mind playing visual novels) or go straight to p4G.

Really want to play these games on a handheld due to being able to sleep/resume whenever you want.

P4G.

Then go onto P3. That's what I did.

Don't buy it

Wtf. Don't you have a Vita? PS4 Golden is basically the only must play on the system.

Of course I have a Vita!!!

Ok. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Gambit

Kinda sad that PS4 will have more (interesting/big) Japanese games announced at TGS than the 3DS. At least a new Ys for Vita (and PS4) was announced.

so am I. I really hope the New 3DS (and Amiibos) will revitalise the business. DS was J-heaven and I was hoping 3DS would continue that way.

PS: I am reading Herr Guardiola. It's pretty good so far. Progressing very slowly, though.

Mastadon

Banned
Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles · 44m
Vermeer says Louis van Gaal was too slow in his attempt to sign the goalkeeper: 'I'd already given my word to Feyenoord.' #MUFC #AJAX #NED

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles · 54m
Understand that Netherlands reserve goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer has rejected a move to Manchester United. #MUFC #AJAX #NED

valeo

Refuse to believe that these Falcao links are anything more than agents trying to jack up his price/force other clubs into action. Would make absolutely no sense.

That is exactly what it is.

Either he will end up at Real or City will get him after offloading Negredo. His wages are ridiculous.

We should bring back the Big Bad Bendtner. He is legit better than Sanogo.

Out of left field, but #Arsenal interested in #AVFC defender Ron Vlaar. Matija Nastasic also in the frame in CB search. More on @MailSport

— Sami Mokbel (@SamiMokbel81_DM) September 1, 2014

:lol

Facism

Gold Member
A fucking Dragon Quest Musou game. What the fuck. Liquidise the fucking company already, just putting out SHYTE. How hard is it to get a console DQ RPG?

Fucking bollocks.

FootballFan

A fucking Dragon Quest Musou game. What the fuck. Liquidise the fucking company already, just putting out SHYTE. How hard is it to get a console DQ RPG?

Fucking bollocks.

I was so excited to see a dq game, of course my hype got killed seconds later.

Top Bottom