• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blind's gf <3

tumblr_nb64zpcDsG1qarx6zo2_r1_1280.jpg

omgkitty

Bet we try to give them £40,000,001.

If that story is true, we should definitely do it. That's about how much I figured Cavani would go for, though that price doesn't include his wages which would probably take the cost much higher, and we probably couldn't afford him.

LTWheels

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool have lined up a move for Victor Valdes but are prepared to wait until the autumn in order for the free agent to prove his fitness.

I just won't know how to feel if we get Falcao. I mean, he's amazing but... wth. That's so much money and who gets dropped for him? RVP?

Either way there's a number of South American journos now saying that Falcao to United is done.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't think Woodward is capable of pulling off Falcao AND Vidal on the same day.

we're just gonna have to settle with one of them, and it's gonna be Artorias the Usurper

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Finally time to sleep, hope everyone gets what they want on the last day

Arsenal are shockingly bad. The football on display these days is awful. If we do not sign a striker then Wenger is the biggest cunt ever. Sanogo is pure muff cabbage. At this point in term I would sat just throw 60 million at PSG for Cavani.

Arsenal need a striker. Not a converted winger asked to play as a striker or the second comming of Ali Dia

dc89

Did anyone else see Kojima at TGS a little while ago!?
Huge MGS branding on the screens. I'm getting hyped, hyped for just a snippet of info. Mentions TGS proper.
"I have no new information to share today"
Walks off.

KOJIMMMMAAAAAAA

Blablurn

Did anyone else see Kojima at TGS a little while ago!?
Huge MGS branding on the screens. I'm getting hyped, hyped for just a snippet of info. Mentions TGS proper.
"I have no new information to share today"
Walks off.

KOJIMMMMAAAAAAA

:lol

Classic Kojima

Feorax

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool have lined up a move for Victor Valdes but are prepared to wait until the autumn in order for the free agent to prove his fitness.

If his wages are decent, this could be a great move for us.

Even if he never quite gets back to 100%, he'll still be a massive upgrade on Brad Jones.

WJD

Refuse to believe that these Falcao links are anything more than agents trying to jack up his price/force other clubs into action. Would make absolutely no sense.

Top Bottom