• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Need to still replace more positions

CrjUJAu.png

Baki

Wenger. Why?

If this deadline day ends without Falcao or Cavani. Then it's very clear that Arsenal are happy fighting for 4th.

Ridiculous.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Someone please explain to me how this is good business or makes any sense, I'm Serious this is completely the opposite to everything gaal has been saying this summer.

Why is everyone so sure that Falcao will be back to his best after such a major injury? Flop guaranteed.

He's replacing RVP who is supposedly fucked with a bad knee. If Falcao fails, Rooney will become a striker, and Mata will play behind the striker.

Thank god it's a loan deal. The 65m was crazy money.

WJD

FORMATION TIME

--------------- De Gea ---------------
Rafael --- Jones - Rojo --- Shaw
--------------- Blind ------------------
-------- Herrera - Rooney ---------
Mata ----------------------- Di Maria
-------------- Falcao -----------------

Rooney and Di Maria switching it up yo

Go_Ly_Dow

Someone please explain to me how this is good business or makes any sense, I'm Serious this is completely the opposite to everything gaal has been saying this summer.

If rumors are true and RVP is out for a large portion of the season then the fans and club would look like utter turmoil

this one move is a fucking massive game changer

K1LLER7

L’Equipe have it from #ASM’s end as a €10m loan deal with option to buy at €55m.

Makes sense considering those €65m fees being reported.

It's a loan.

I was with you due to the 65m euro price, but it's a loan.

Rest easy my friend

Blablurn

FORMATION TIME

best squad in the world

FORMATION TIME

Switch Rppmey and Di Maria. Di Maria had that midfield role for Madrid and had his best season.

Chica and Welbeck going/gone

Reports say RVP has a knee injury and might be out for most of the season.

Loan Deal only

Makes sense

Can't deny his class, would have scored those balls from Di Maria

Hixx

Not really bothered who we sign today now as it looks like Alvarez and Coates are nailed on.

BLOODBORNE WAS CONFIRMED FOR FEB 5TH! What a time to be alive. I've seen Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton's EVERYTHING and I missed a Jehovah's Witness knocking on my door. It's already a great day.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's a loan.

I was with you due to the 65m euro price, but it's a loan.

Rest easy my friend
I did not see that RVP was inured, that changes things, we are suddenly panicking

I have just woke up is this done, it's it rumour, what stage is this deal at?

valeo

Wenger. Why?

If this deadline day ends without Falcao or Cavani. Then it's very clear that Arsenal are happy fighting for 4th.

Ridiculous.

Paying that much for a loan for a 28 year old striker who had a shit season when you have 0 defenders on your books is ridiculous, mate.

Bold One

Not really bothered who we sign today now as it looks like Alvarez and Coates are nailed on.

BLOODBORNE WAS CONFIRMED FOR FEB 5TH! What a time to be alive. I've seen Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton's EVERYTHING and I missed a Jehovah's Witness knocking on my door. It's already a great day.

I do not understand the fascination with Jennifer Lawrence

Pennywise

Fuck Arsenal, fuck Wenger, fuck Falcao, fuck Monaco, fuck life, fuck YOU.

This day is a disaster so far

Just switch the damn club.

My day was :

Kagawa is coming home.

PS4 version of Persona 5 and a good pre-TGS Show by Sony.

No worries about future signings, as the club usually settles all deals pretty fast.

Top Bottom