• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

I did not see that RVP was inured, that changes things, we are suddenly panicking

I have just woke up is this done, it's it rumour, what stage is this deal at?

RVP needs knee surgery, he'll be out for a while.

Everyone is reporting that it's a done deal. Even the BBC.

Carbonox

I'm listening to Woodkid whilst reading this thread and the Arsenal fans whinging and it's making me giggle. Gonna go spread eagle with a bottom of Lucozade over some Victoria Justice.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Talk to me about Falcao, I have never seen him play, he was heavily inured, I guess since it's a loan it's not the end of the world, how good s he?

David Luiz posted this on instagram
10632386_1547834125437854_393089427_n.jpg

Baki

Paying that much for a loan for a 28 year old striker who had a shit season when you have 0 defenders on your books is ridiculous, mate.

Going into this season with Yaya Sonogo as our senior striker is even more ridiculous.

Take the fucking hit Arsene, it's only one fucking season and we need it.

And finally - why can't we get both. We have the money and we need to fucking spend it.

This club has no ambition. RVP was right to leave.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He's a beast of a striker. Up there with the best in the world.

Injured last season though.
Why us? Are we offering silly wages? I am baffled he is choosing us over the other options.

FootballFan

Talk to me about Falcao, I have never seen him play, he was heavily inured, I guess since it's a loan it's not the end of the world, how good s he?

Incredible.

The Diego Costa of 3 years ago.

But not a cunt. And plays very differently. He is completely different to Costa.

Loving the Utd fans getting all hype for falcao... he solves none of the teams issues. You have gone all summer and Phil Jones and Johnny Evans can still get a game, LVG is failing to see your problems or is clearly insane.

Bold One

Loving the Utd fans getting all hype for falcao... he solves none of the teams issues. You have gone all summer and Phil Jones and Johnny Evans can still get a game, LVG is failing to see your problems or is clearly insane.

Window aint shut yet 'ScouseFury', so reel the concern trolling back until the window shuts

Mr Cola

Fucking, hilarious

Completely out of the blue, is it loan with option to buy? Or just a season loan and done?

Of course he doesn't.

That's why we're happy he's a loan, meaning we could probably afford someone at the back.

So Madrid turn down Falcao but then loan Chicharito.

ok

This would be reported as a bug in Football Manager.

Go_Ly_Dow

Pulga and Arsenal fans all dead.

Not trolling you guys tho. Still have at least 12 hours to get shit done. (remember if the deals are agreed then the admin side of things can be completed after 11pm)

Fucking amazing start to the last day.

Oh FFS

RVP is expected to be out most of the season. It's a good deal because of that.

RiggyRob

We don't sign Vidal because we think his knee's dodgy, but go ahead and loan Falcao instead. Jesus Christ Woowar.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing him play. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADAMEL FALCAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I do not understand the fascination with Jennifer Lawrence

I don't get the fascination with nudes either. A leaked video, sure, but a still photo of boobs...meh.

I'm I finally growing up? Or are we spoiled in this day and age?

Watching the leaks and sexy poses is fucking hysterical though

Carbonox

Today warrants a poem featuring Arsenal, United, Falcao and for topical reasons references to yesterday's celebselfies-gate because Arsenal were caught with their pants down also.

Mr Cola

Hope we can get his done in time :3, what's the situation with blind?

Maybe one more before the window shuts too :eek:

Top Bottom