• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

I don't get the fascination with nudes either. A leaked video, sure, but a still photo of boobs...meh.

I'm I finally growing up? Or are we spoiled in this day and age?

Watching the leaks and sexy poses is fucking hysterical though

Probably because you're not single.

I am, and I'm absolutely lapping all this up.

Question ; how many of the hyped united fans have actually seen Falcao play?

That's why we have YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSJc16uhI18

Bold One

I don't get the fascination with nudes either. A leaked video, sure, but a still photo of boobs...meh.

I'm I finally growing up? Or are we spoiled in this day and age?

Watching the leaks and sexy poses is fucking hysterical though

I like to think both.

Blablurn

tumblr_nb7prnf0U81snf024o1_500.jpg

Dat Schweini

Even if United get Falcao I don't think they will get top 4, that defence is just plain bad (so is their midfield but less so) and you can already see it isn't working, de Gea shaking his head at the defence, Young blaming de Gea for his own problems and in gereral the amount of mistakes they've made already. Don't think Shaw and Rojo will improve the defence that much imo(could be wrong though).

Could've spent the money from the last two seasons a lot more wisely imo as well just look at the signings that the other big teams in the premier league have made during that time. Fabregas for around the same price as Fellaini, Matic 22m, Fernando 12m, Mangala 30m, Lovren 20m all of these would've been an improvement on the players that you currently have in those positions but instead you've bought Di Maria for 60m(To be fair he is an imrpovement on what you had) and are about to pay an insane amount for a 1 year loan for a player in a position where you already have RVP,Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck. Blind is a step in the right direction though.

Even if United get Falcao I don't think they will get top 4, that defence is just plain bad (so is their midfield but less so) and you can already see it isn't working, de Gea shaking his head at the defence, Young blaming de Gea for his own problems and in gereral the amount of mistakes they've made already. Don't think Shaw and Rojo will improve the defence that much imo(could be wrong though).

Could've spent the money from the last two seasons a lot more wisely imo as well just look at the signings that the other big teams in the premier league have made during that time. Fabregas for around the same price as Fellaini, Matic 22m, Fernando 12m, Mangala 30m, Lovren 20m all of these would've been an improvement on the players that you currently have in those positions but instead you've bought Di Maria for 60m(To be fair he is an imrpovement on what you had) and are about to pay an insane amount for a 1 year loan for a player in a position where you already have RVP,Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck. Blind is a step in the right direction though.

There's still 12 hours to go m8. Falcao solves a problem.

Empty

despite the star power of our forward line with falcao added it's a little worrying di maria is the only player in it with real pace. we're selling welbeck too.

You know, as much as I love Fringe is there any other series that has the same feel as West Wing?

Other than Newsroom, Sunset Strip and Sports Night.

K1LLER7

Odegaard in too huh. Is he that 15yr old wonderkid?

Last year we got Fellaini on this day.
Now we getting Falcao.

Yes Woodward.

Bold One

lets wait for the window to shut, before deeming the signing of Blind, Rojo, Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera and Falcao as failures,

try reading my post out loud.

I have no hope of ever getting someone like Cavani :( We could have got Ibra years ago, but Wenger's creepiness scared him off :lol :lol

Cavani is a masssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssive longshot. I have said it a few times, but I really would be happy with Destro. he gets the ball and puts it in the back of the net. Hopefully he bumps into Garcia and they make it happen.

Cavani is a masssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssive longshot. I have said it a few times, but I really would be happy with Destro. he gets the ball and puts it in the back of the net. Hopefully he bumps into Garcia and they make it happen.

We didn't go for Destro as Roma didn't need to sell and had no time to go for a replacement, I suspect we'll wait for next summer and go for him if/when Didier retires and rotate Remy with the wingers

Top Bottom