• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Hockaday sacked?
KuGsj.gif

LOL

omgkitty

It's just a bummer that we all accept this. Why?

What is the point of these new commercial deals if we aren't going to put it into the team. Wenger knows this team can't compete for the title. Why does he accept that as ok?

I honestly don't think Wenger believes that.

Barzul

I'm not doing a full meltdown till the window closes. Catch me then. For now I still beleive we add even as much as 3 before D day.

Lightning

Banned
It's just a bummer that we all accept this. Why?

What is the point of these new commercial deals if we aren't going to put it into the team. Wenger knows this team can't compete for the title. Why does he accept that as ok?
Send him an e-mail and ask him? lol How the fuck should I know?

I accept it because I can't change it and there's nothing to be achieved by getting angry or moaning about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_n641zqbIc41qiy96so3_250.gif

best moment last season, after seeing Juve crash out to Gala

how's he gonna set up the bundeslolga dinner plate on those stairs though

like, it's just gonna slide down

can you imagine slaving for 34 weeks and then winning a plate? Like, how are you supposed to fill it with beer and stuff?

Received Metro: Redux through the post today. What would be the best difficulty for a first-time player of both games? It seems to me there's a few different optIons to pick.

pulga

Banned
German beers are daaa best, I've only had one Franziskaner and one Paulaner and already feel mighty tipsy

Question is...should I go buy more beer? Please respond.

Blablurn

CL matchdays:
#1 Man City (H) 17 Sep
#2 CSKA (A) 30 Sep
#3 Roma (A) 21 Oct
#4 Roma (H) 5 Nov
#5 Man City (A) 25 Nov
#6 CSKA (H) 10 Dec

United have promoted the 18-year-old James Wilson to the first-team squad and Van Gaal is interested in trying out Adnan Januzaj up front at some point but he would be wary of losing two of his four frontline strikers, especially given the injury records of Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie.

iFcnALWE1OFVe.gif

L1NETT

I can't stop laughing

We got wee little Davey Sockaday the wrinkly Karl Pilkington himself sacked

Never been prouder

Who remembers this quote from Davey boy last week

It shows me there’s a future for everybody. It shows me that the president, however he is portrayed, is unbelievably passionate about this football club. I am not just saying it, I mean it.

LOL

“This guy wants Leeds to be in the Champions League, he does

LOOOOOOL

I think it’s inevitable.

HALP ME

omgkitty

I'm not doing a full meltdown till the window closes. Catch me then. For now I still beleive we add even as much as 3 before D day.

Yeah I'm basically going to freak out until Monday, freak out some more on Monday when we don't end up signing what we need, and the leave this thread the next week when I realize I hate all the banter in here that's not transfer related.

German beers are daaa best, I've only had one Franziskaner and one Paulaner and already feel mighty tipsy

Question is...should I go buy more beer? Please respond.

while weissbier is good...

belgians > all

yes, pulg... drink more and maybe you'll outdo blaburn :D

Hixx

‏@John__Percy 5m
#avfc bid for Tom Cleverley has been accepted by #mufc. Now up to the player to decide his next move. Hull and Everton also in.

Fucking hell.

-

Dirty Leeds going to end up back in League 1.

Walshy

16 Sep - Liverpool v Ludogorets
1 Oct - Basel v Liverpool
22 Oct - Liverpool v Madrid
4 Nov - Madrid v Liverpool
26 Nov - Ludogorets v Liverpool
9 Dec - Liverpool v Basel
Fixtures dates for the Liverpool CL Games.

Top Bottom