• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Go_Ly_Dow

Arturo Vidal went to Juventus for 10.5 million Euros. Villa offered 10.3 million Euros for Cleverly . For England to ever have a chance at winning they need to stop overrating the fuck out of their "talent"

i blame LAD Bible culture on how English players turn out

he's still my favorite player to watch

chelsea's a better team with him around

i cheer for him whenever he assists or scores or gets subbed in

sure, his international form's not what it used to be, but he was fantastic for us last season

with proper midfield support, he'd be the PL's top scorer

Are we living in the same universe?

sure, his international form's not what it used to be, but he was fantastic for us last season

I... Don't even know how to respond to this.

wedward

wat. the. fuck.

Wooden. help.

Clegg

doesn't man u bench chicharito most of the time anyway (or sub him in for 5 minutes at the tail end)? why keep him around if you guys don't appreciate him?
We appreciate that he's shit these days. And if we're getting rid of him then it'll be on a permanent deal. We all know that Juve will use him for a season then ship him back.

Splatt

LFC want Alex Song to replace Lucas

ld36p9.gif

Clegg

£10mill for Cleverly?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you Villa

Slowly starting to ship out the shit...Hernandez, Clev, Zaha...
We my have accepted the offer, but there's no guarantee Clev will want to go to Villa. I don't think he will tbh. Everton and Villa are interested and would be better options for him.

We my have accepted the offer, but there's no guarantee Clev will want to go to Villa. I don't think he will tbh. Everton and Villa are interested and would be better options for him.

I don't really care where he goes as long as he gets shipped off.

And if we're accepting bids for him that means we're very close to signing another midfielder right? Right?

Barzul

Think we end the window with Cerci, Rabiot, CB. Wenger porbably does see Sanchez as a CF. He's not been bluffing. Walcott will also serve as cover. My biggest worry about Alexis at CF has been his size, but he showed yesterday that he can infact hold up the ball and bring midfielders into play. It is however one thing to do it vs Besiktas and another vs Man City or Chelsea.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what we're discussing though.

you want to get rid of chicha when fellaini is who you should be looking to offload onto a lesser team

actually, your whole squad should probably be auctioned off and rebuilt from scratch

i find it funny that van gaal is off to a worse start than moyes

man u will be clamoring for moyes' return by midseason :D

This is the greatest satire ever written

Top Bottom