• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Liverpool aren't seriously signing Valdes are they? I mean, Mingy isn't exactly world class as it is, if you're going to spend wages on another keeper, they could have (earlier in the window) gone for some proper competition surely?

Valdes was top class last year :s

If we sign him and he regains that form, he's easily first choice. If he doesn't, he's still better backup than Jones.

This is coming from someone who considered him a bit of a clown before last year. His change in form was huge.

omgkitty

Just woke up and went through my twitter feed...

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

I have no fucking words right now.

Sure, but that wasn't the point now innit

Now we have Vidal and Pogba. Not bad considering

lol

No I meant Roma and Juventus were some of the teams that had me in awe when I was a kid. Didn't mean to rile anyone up, really.

That's saved when we rebuy Pogba off of you.

Wait we gave Bia to Milan in exchange for Zacardo and cash? Fucking Zacardo of all people? Why not cash only or forcing them to give Niang + cash? I'd take fucking Bendnter in any position naked before Zacardo. Jesus christ the teams I support are all fucking up in the transfer window. The only good news is that Amauri has gone to Torino.

Might as well start following Serie B this season. I need to prepare myself mentally.

Fuck Milan. Fuck Galliani. Fuck Berlusconi. Fuck Barbarian.

Niang didn't want to leave. Also, you gave us Zaccardo in the first place, this is karma.

Abraxas

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

Wenger

Hernandez is here now. Best of luck to him, I would be happy if he scored like 15 goals, 20 would be amazing. Anything to get benzema going again, a little pressure doesn't hurt anyone. When benzema is on form he's GREAT.

Suen

Niang didn't want to leave. Also, you gave us Zaccardo in the first place, this is karma.
We gave him away for good reasons. Leave it to Parma to sell a shit player and take him back a year later in exchange for one of its better players.

I fucking hate football.

omgkitty

Yeah, I thought we would maybe sign a striker and a DM, shocking that it's come so late in the window to get these targets :(

I'm honestly as close to "Wenger Out" as I've ever been. I've trusted him all these years, trying to stick up for him when people call for his head, but I don't know any more. If anything, we absolutely need another CB. Shouldn't even be a fucking question.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

Wenger

:loooooool

ArseGAF are making my day.

Top Bottom