• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's alright, we'll always have Berardi.
ZABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a5g5Kn.gif

Zaza and Berardi combing again

He's switches off a lot. A shocker per game is guaranteed.

Wilbur

Banned
Radamel Falcao’s season-long loan to Manchester United will cost the Old Trafford club a staggering £24 million, with the forward’s £346,000-a-week Monaco salary being paid in full by United.

dat weekly wage

anyway. falcao for 24m #yolo

Steve pls. That is a good deal though, is it likely to fall below that before November?

£40 below RRP already and its not out until 31st October... I would think that is the best deal you're likely to get before launch. The only thing I would double check is when they charge you :/ But still a great offer if you definitely want one

Zabojnik

ZABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a5g5Kn.gif

Zaza and Berardi combing again

Zaza & Berardi, i nuovi gemelli del gol. <3

Zaza is becoming quite the striker. We have the option of buying him for 15M€ next summer. Giovinco out, Zaza (and Mimmo) in, should be a fucking no brainer.

L1NETT

Bouremouth sign Surman on a three year deal

Might signal Matt Ritchie to Derby

Shall see

Any Dele Alli updates scousers?

Carbonox

James Olley@JamesOlley Retweeted by Eurosport Transfers

Danny Welbeck is at #afc's training ground. He would prefer joining #afc over #thfc & is trying to force through a deal. Wenger's move now.

Need a striker so they go for someone who isn't a striker.

Well done, Arsenal.

PaulLFC

Wait, no option to buy at the end of the loan?
Option to buy for around £50m if you believe some sources, while others are saying it's already agreed as a 4 year deal and this year is a "loan" to get around FFP.

I'd be inclined to think it's the former - do United really need to get round FFP with all the revenue they make?

What's going on with Rojo, has he got his permit yet? Seems to have gone quiet in the last few days that deal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Now that, I'd like.

OH BABY

YES PODOLSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaza & Berardi, i nuovi gemelli del gol. <3

Zaza is becoming quite the striker. We have the option of buying him for 15M€ next summer. Giovinco out, Zaza (and Mimmo) in, should be a fucking no brainer.

look at how fast Mimmo ran up to him. Dat acceleration <3 it puts SP7 to shame

and here:

AWbL3v.gif

SHANKS WHERE ARE YOU! THE GOLDEN GENERATION 2.0 IS HERE

Option to buy for around £50m if you believe some sources, while others are saying it's already agreed as a 4 year deal and this year is a "loan" to get around FFP.

I'd be inclined to think it's the former - do United really need to get round FFP with all the revenue they make?

I believe that Monaco may need the money next summer instead, for whatever God-forsaken reason.

Transfer window closing in 5 hours and our manager is reffing a charity game...should have gone down to the Emirates just to blubber infront of the Sky cameras.

Go_Ly_Dow

kinda quiet now

are we expecting a last minute orgy of transfer dealing or is there zero chance of any real late surprises?

Abraxas

From falcao and cavani to welbeck

Welbeck

Welbeck

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

How? How wenger? How you bushy eyebrow, child molester fucking knob touching goblin sauruman motherfucker?

justjohn

Are Utd really paying falcao 3460000 pounds a week? Wow. I suppose this means their fans will finally get off their fucking high horse about other clubs full of mercenaries, or buying the league.

Top Bottom