• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

nitewulf

I want to say i told you so to tge rest of arse-GAF but we all knew this would happen. Fourth is gone, dead and buried, we will be lucky to hit the exalted heights of moyes united last year.
Hahaha. Well the signs were there for years. I mean the signings have been great, Sanchez fits, Chambers is awesome and Debuchy a direct replacement. But the need for a legit striker and a DM have been there for 3 years already. Arsene's needed to sign more, needed to break the bank for Cavani. Now yeah 5th place looking good at this rate. There are no legit scorers in this team, no point on creating beautiful chances when no one can finish them.

Zabojnik

The moment Falcao and United happened is the moment Vidal sat alone in a dark with hands on face and thought to himself "i've made a huge mistake"

But then he turns around and sees the trophies he's won, and hears that sweet CL music coming from the living room, where his son is playing PES, and he smiles. Darling, put your best dress on, we're going to Conte's brother's classy italian restaurant.

And all is good with the world again.

ATF487

Borini to QPR seems worse for everyone involved, except for the fact that Borini gets to live in that London. Wish he went to Sunderland as well

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
One hour. Three, if you're going the other way. I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either.

It's tactical and ingenious really. It takes three if you're going the other way for one reason: to give the player more time to change his mind.

*first hour*

"You sure Vidal? I mean...they ain't even in Europe man...that's weaksauce"

*after an hour*

"oh and, you're gonna play next to an AIDS carrier....what if he sneezes on you man or shakes your hand....the Brits don't even wipe their asses properly. You COULD contact AIDS from simply shaking his hand...or passing it sideways to him..FOOD FOR THOUGHT"

*after an hour*

"It rains a lot there you know.....your hair won't hold up"

VIdal: *takes off his Beats* I'm sorry, you were saying something,
Marotta?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Van Dijk called up to the Dutch squad. Yesss our board will be pleased, that's an extra million on his asking price. Can't wait until our annual figures are released.

Go_Ly_Dow

But then he turns around and sees the trophies he's won, and hears that sweet CL music coming from the living room, where his son is playing PES, and he smiles. Darling, put your best dress on, we're going to Conte's brother's classy italian restaurant.

And all is good with the world again.

then the pizza comes out cold and he realizes he could've been enjoying a steaming hot fish n chips from the local chippy

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think Kirsty Gallagher would be quite nice if she didnt come across as a bitch on celebrity big brother, cant forgive that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The moment Falcao and United happened is the moment Vidal sat alone in a dark room with hands on face and thought to himself "i've made a huge mistake"
until he watched your shameful displays in his living room with his family

a poor KING or a rich peasant

it was an easy choice

Tubie

Why did United want Falcao?

You had a big problem trying to fit Rooney and RVP in one formation, now it's even worse.

statue outside oldtrafford now

7aVdiFb.jpg

Suen

Wait we gave Bia to Milan in exchange for Zacardo and cash? Fucking Zacardo of all people? Why not cash only or forcing them to give Niang + cash? I'd take fucking Bendnter in any position naked before Zacardo. Jesus christ the teams I support are all fucking up in the transfer window. The only good news is that Amauri has gone to Torino.

Might as well start following Serie B this season. I need to prepare myself mentally.

Fuck Milan. Fuck Galliani. Fuck Berlusconi. Fuck Barbarian.

Hixx

Van Dijk called up to the Dutch squad. Yesss our board will be pleased, that's an extra million on his asking price. Can't wait until our annual figures are released.

Some Dutch paper saying SAFC and Southampton had bids of around £10m rejected this weekend.

The SAFC part is bollocks though, if we had £10m to spend it's obvious where we'd be putting it.

Tubie

Chicharito.....

I hope he flops hard and we flop hard too this season. We really need to get rid of Florentino, he pretty much lost his mind when we won La Decima.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Morata and Beardzagli are back in training tomorrow.

e6088861-4a4d-45d3-a323-ba57d9b9f82b.jpg

YES ALLEGRI

hard to be excited about Beardzagli's cameos because we all know he's gonna die again in two weeks.

might as well be a character in Hannibal if you know what I mean

Meier

This was too funny. First time using gifyoutube.. let's see how it worked.

ZGQoBK.gif

Probably needed another half second, bah.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Imagine if Falcao plays well for us then moves to City or Chelsea next year

Tc91

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 1m
Photographers waiting at Manchester airport reporting Radamel Falcao has just landed in a private jet (@jonnysmiffy is one of them).

Jonathan Smith ‏@jonnysmiffy 7m
Falcao jet has just landed at Manc airport.

He's on his way

Top Bottom