• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

why are ssn talking to so many liverpool affiliates about Man United?
united affiliates are out getting people drunk for woodward.

aH0Qinx.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He's even trying to sell us Moutinho lol

Told you guys Bebe would come good.

Article on 10 years time "How Bebe shaped United"

We will sing songs about him like we do Cantona

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tevez has won 5 trophies since leaving United (well six really)

United? Two. Edit: EXCUSE ME...THREE trophies, the Community Shield

look at him

Can't believe how far Serie A has fallen.

Once in the late 90s you had the fantastic Juventus....

Then you had Kaka and his fucking bullshit plays in AS Roma...

Now what?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
old? Milan signs Jonathan Blabiany from Parma

so where was this money woodwards making it rain on mendes during the fergie days?

where was this when they got outbid for hazard for like 5 mill or whatever and lucas moura? then had to sign owen. suddenly united turn their galacticos on? are all the loans and debt gone now? or is it all Adidas money?

This is earning money

Nv8FV9d.jpg

A little horse, doing good business.

This is just disgusting and ruining football:

RNEAy31.png

and that's without even adding in Vidal, Falcao and Blind.

Anyone who are a neutral should support Chelsea and City, for justice.

No way this is real... and this is without vidal, falcao and blind?
what happened to financial fair play, how much is too much?
dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Liverpool aren't seriously signing Valdes are they? I mean, Mingy isn't exactly world class as it is, if you're going to spend wages on another keeper, they could have (earlier in the window) gone for some proper competition surely?

JonnyBrad

Liverpool aren't seriously signing Valdes are they? I mean, Mingy isn't exactly world class as it is, if you're going to spend wages on another keeper, they could have (earlier in the window) gone for some proper competition surely?

He'd be a better back up than Brad Jones.

Suen

If Valdes can reproduce his form from last season they are looking at a great GK. Not a bad signing at all.

Juve GAF tell me the story of De Ceglie.

Top Bottom