• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

To be fair anyone who steps foot on any of our facilities need to take a medical afterwards, place must be a fucking death trap the way we destroy players.

K1LLER7

Guessing its a sale and not a loan for Welbeck. Hopefully we get some good £££ for him.

Good luck to him. Just wasn't good enough to start at United with RVP and Rooney ahead of him.

Surely Welbeck isn't a loan? United will be competing directly with Arsenal for CL, they can't loan them a play in a position they're desperate to fill after a big injury?

L1NETT

Arsene Wenger what a disgrace doing something for charity

Disgraceful behaviour

Should be here signing players

oh

ah

wait

Sad thing is some of them will still say that. I reckon Welbeck with consistent time up front will come real good.

Probably. And they'd be idiotic for doing so

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wellbeck could be really good, if you can teach him to shoot, better than Sanogo off the bat.

Id say if the price is right this could be great for Arsenal.

wedward

Sad thing is some of them will still say that. I reckon Welbeck with consistent time up front will come real good.

I'm not sayin Wenger out, but this window is indefensible.

Look at our CB situation. Monreal is fourth choice. Arteta and Flamini are our CM's.

Guy is a legend, but he is too stubborn.

So the Falcao signing. My two penneth.

Is it a good signing or a bad signing? Neither and both.

Man united have a world class striker already in Van Persie and the only reasons he isn't scoring is because he isn't fully fit, and the supply to him is abysmal. Adding Falcao to the mix doesn't really change anything. That being said, Falcao is a brilliant player.

I just wonder how much this really improves the united squad. Still no creative midfielder who can find those killer passes, still no holding midfielder who can boss the play, still no competent centre back.

Part of this is 'get a big name marquee signing to please the fans'. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a waste by any means, and I'm sure he'll contribute, but let's not lose our shit about the fact that united's real problems haven't been addressed with this signing.

omgkitty

I have no problem with us signing Welbeck, but we need a CB or at least a CDM who can cover back there. I refuse to go this whole season with Arteta out every few weeks because he's fucking 33 and being stuck with Flamini, who will be out every month or two with either a red card, or too many yellows.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is it just the 10th?

I've got Uni, it would be hard to make it to Dubai when I got classes the next day 😔

cunt.

and the 11th, but she wants to go shopping before our flight back :lol a cunt too :lol

for future visits: do you drink/party and stuff or are you gonna pull a Fady on me? -_-

BwcIMk-IQAAIOkb.png

HYPE

bwcimk-iqaaiokbzjsat.png

right side is covered by the english lion m8

Salvadora

By the way, if we do get him, no Arsenal GAF member is allowed to say "dat guy" under any circumstance or they will be taken out back.

It's horrid.

Wilbur

Banned
So the Falcao signing. My two penneth.

Is it a good signing or a bad signing? Neither and both.

Man united have a world class striker already in Van Persie and the only reasons he isn't scoring is because he isn't fully fit, and the supply to him is abysmal. Adding Falcao to the mix doesn't really change anything. That being said, Falcao is a brilliant player.

I just wonder how much this really improves the united squad. Still no creative midfielder who can find those killer passes, still no holding midfielder who can boss the play, still no competent centre back.

Part of this is 'get a big name marquee signing to please the fans'. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a waste by any means, and I'm sure he'll contribute, but let's not lose our shit about the fact that united's real problems haven't been addressed with this signing.

this is roughly how i feel

but

rumbo

Esch

Banned
From falcao and cavani to welbeck

Welbeck

Welbeck

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

How? How wenger? How you bushy eyebrow, child molester fucking knob touching goblin sauruman motherfucker?

iXlOLa5RyCm2z.gif

Top Bottom