• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Kikarian

Welbeck will bring a lot of skill to the Arsenal side though, if I'm honest.

blog_welbeck-skill_hdr1.gif

4aeac6-76019463.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jeff Weston ‏@jeffnorthlondon 33 seg
“@PortuBall: Arsenal rejected Benfica's €10m bid for Joel Campbell, who had a plane lined up to fly to Lisbon. Arsenal wanted €15m" not true

is this dude credible?

L1NETT

Welbeck medical...replace Sanogo with another player that can't finish.

Fuck off Wenger.

Yes but a player who doesn't have the general build up play of a new born foal, is way more experienced and brings so much more to the side

Oh and can run really really fast

don't be a mug

If falcao is on those wages than that is almost 18 million a year. If he is there for four years that is about 70 million. If he is costing 50 million then total outlay on him would be 120 million.

I think wenger was right about that one, if it is all true.

Arnie

£346,000 per week?

I'll retract my earlier statement.

Still a good signing, but with no guarantee of the rest of the team improving it's a fucking mammoth and unnecessary diversion of funds.

That needed throwing at a top midfielder.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its gonna be real cheap isnt it? Something lik £10m for Welbz

Kikarian

£346,000 per week?

I'll retract my earlier statement.

Still a good signing, but with no guarantee of the rest of the team improving it's a fucking mammoth and unnecessary diversion of funds.

That needed throwing at a top midfielder.
No one knows how much he's on yet.

Rad-

I'd be disappointed at the Welbeck transfer if we didn't have Wilson coming up. Wilson will be the better player so rather give him that playtime.

Welbeck will come good with consistent first team football.

Not sure he has world class in him, but he can be a very productive striker for Arsenal. Upgrade on Sanogo for sure.

LegoArmo

Seems like they've just worked out what he would need to be paid to receive the same amount after tax as he does in France

Very well could be, but who knows.

Wilbur

Banned
why is wedward dead?

I'd be disappointed at the Welbeck transfer if we didn't have Wilson coming up. Wilson will be the better player so rather give him that playtime.

Would rather sell one of RVP or Rooney, keep Welbeck and bring in Wilson.

Top Bottom