• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We couldn't even sign Welbeck :(

I look forward to another season of Soldado and Townsend.

Mastadon

Banned
Wenger literally killed Wedward.
KuGsj.gif

Abraxas

Arse-GAF all banned.

Jlaw pics have dried up

Carvalho done

No nastasic

No sokratis

And now life, now you go and rub it in by sending arse a player who i have ridiculed for years, and who is indefensible shit. FUUUUUUUUUCK.

PaulLFC

If its true you can see why Liverpool inquired and then walked away laughing. I mean FFS.
Exactly. Does go some way to explaining why none of the other clubs he was offered round to before today would go near him.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great player (if he recovers well from his injury), but if the wages are anywhere near that, it's insane. Wages in football are already absurd.

Turned down for what?

Manchester United have replaced RVP before Arsenal replaced RVP.

Never forget Man U bros, you are never, and will never be as incompetent as Arsenal Football Club. Congrats on Falcao. You are a club that replaces injured players.

Wenger is so tired of consistently finishing fourth that he is going to see what it feels like to finish 5th.

Sounds like we aren't signing anyone. Jtb and Meus were right. And for that...I must commit seppuku....

It's been real guys...

yeah, this part was suspicious

L1NETT

Loans can be done outside the window so that Welbeck deal ain't gotta be done today right

Maintain that's a damn good transfer.

Now what's a going with Cleverley the cunt

---

Wait Wedward gone perm? Silly beggar.

WJD

On principle the idea of replacing a local lad with a proven superstar for £££££ is a little hard to digest

then again, rumbo

K1LLER7

Not really bothered with Welbeck leaving. Suits him and the club.

Can't wait to see Falcao playing at United. Hopefully he impresses and we convert it into a long term deal.

Exactly. Does go some way to explaining why none of the other clubs he was offered round to before today would go near him.

Don't get me wrong, he's a great player (if he recovers well from his injury), but if the wages are anywhere near that, it's insane. Wages in football are already absurd.

Even if they do achieve 4th place, FFP will fuck them sideways with Falcao n Rooneys wage lol

I am so glad Liverpool didn't go for him if those wages are true.

jtb

Banned
I think I'd rather keep Welbeck than have Falcao.

I'm heartbroken.

I'd rather you keep Welbeck than get Falcao also.

Even if they do achieve 4th place, FFP will fuck them sideways with Falcao n Rooneys wage lol

I am so glad Liverpool didn't go for him if those wages are true.

Utd are swimming in money. They have to spend it now or they risk on losing out on all that commercial money with their prolonged absence from the CL. it's a good move.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
BC ‏@Bryan_NN 42s
Now Sky Sports is saying Campbell to Benfica is almost certain

probably bullshit, but I cant take this bros :(

i should go back to bed >_>

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wanna switch fulltime to supporting Arsenal for Lightning, Salv and the others but I just can't abandon D_prOdigy and KidA

I just can't

and I don't want to disappoint papa Salazar :(

Top Bottom