• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

K1LLER7

Schneiderlin or McCarthy. If we got one of these as well I'd be delighted with our business.
Tbh its already been a better window than I expected.

Players in:

Rojo, Shaw, Herrera, Blind, Di Maria, Falcao

Never expected it a couple of months ago.

shiroryu

From Arseblog:

Some quotes from Arsene Wenger who says, "My wish is to sign a player before midnight. I am not in Rome for transfer business, but until the end things can still happen. At the moment there’s nothing, though"

Zabojnik

tumblr_nb4sziShN71rgakkco2_500.jpg

Players in:

"A better window than I expected." If LVG doesn't reach 4th place with this squad, he should be sacked without blinking.

Players in:

2 defenders, a dm, a cm, a winger/cm, a striker.......honestly even though alot of them were overpriced, but still really good window for united. Still needed a cb

From Arseblog:

Some quotes from Arsene Wenger who says, "My wish is to sign a player before midnight. I am not in Rome for transfer business, but until the end things can still happen. At the moment there’s nothing, though"

Last sentence got me.

I am dying with laughter

Abraxas

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall 39m
Nothing on Sporting rejecting a William Carvalho bid from Arsenal in the Portuguese press.

Ghazan Marwat ‏@GhazanMarwat 36m
@portuball you mean its still possible to sign him?

Jan Hagen
‏@PortuBall
@GhazanMarwat It's possible. Cough up €30m and he's yours.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cant wait for that used car salesman Jim White to come on, flash his fake teeth and tan and tell me he has exclusives.

Natalie is worth it.

Go_Ly_Dow

Think Arsenal are gonna cave and pay the asking price for WillyC.

If we hijack the bid though I'm gonna piss my pants.

DO IT WOODY.

BELIEVE!

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall 39m
Nothing on Sporting rejecting a William Carvalho bid from Arsenal in the Portuguese press.

Ghazan Marwat ‏@GhazanMarwat 36m
@portuball you mean its still possible to sign him?

Jan Hagen
‏@PortuBall
@GhazanMarwat It's possible. Cough up €30m and he's yours.

Christ, just pay the fee you fucking miser.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All yellow, Transfer season has finally started on SSN

I

Fucking

Hate

Jim White

omgkitty

ArsenalSince86: Alan Smith: "I feel so sorry for the fans. Arsenal are always just 1 or 2 players away but never go the extra mile in the transfer market."

I 100% agree with this.

Mr Cola

5 Live has been great so far tonight. Great insight.

Are they doing the live roundtable like last year? Ill tune in if so, Coyle is really good and so is Nevin.

Mr Cola

Anyone see the Kirsty Gallagher ice water challenge with Jim white? He kept trying to hug her and touch her, she kept pulling away.

#repulsed

Top Bottom