• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

noal

Banned
6xQp5JH.jpg

One of them is even holding a potato...

I'm sure that's the bloke who nearly lost his rag with the supporters a couple of years ago. It was so funny to watch him get more annoyed as the evening went on.

Why's Negredo waited so long to try and force this move? It was in his own, City's and Valencia's best interest to get this done as soon as he decided he wants to go back to Spain

dc89

Why's Negredo waited so long to try and force this move? It was in his own, City's and Valencia's best interest to get this done as soon as he decided he wants to go back to Spain

It's weird isn't it. If he wanted to go he should have done so early doors, like Tevez last season.

LegoArmo

Delaney thinks United are still looking for a midfielder.

Would have to be a British based player, I assume, if that's at all true.

TheXbox

If The Beast goes he does so with my best wishes. I'll never forget that pass with the outside of his boot from the right wing. Or how he got slapped by Dawson but still hammered it past Lloris after that sexy turn.

:(
I don't think he's going to Valencia since we haven't signed Falcao. Pelle wants four good strikers.

omgkitty

hirstclass: Just spoke to someone close to Welbeck and informed him of Jonathan Hope's comments. His response: "Who is he? I've never heard of him."

Dude on the radio is literally some random guy making up shit.

WJD

I'd bloody take Sandro n'all

Though I don't think our CM situation looks quite as horrific as most people do, especially if we're planning on moving to 3 in midfield.

CB though...

This shit is fucking annoying. The negativity from stupid Arsenal fans is embarrassing. Wish all these users would fuck off.

Let's say Welbeck does come off. Assuming that Walcott and Sanchez play through the middle, what would be your preferred order of The Arsenal Football Club strikers?

El Topo

We do. But we've just signed two of the top attacking talents in world football. I'm a little bit giddy.

Feels good, doesn't it? I think the last time I was truly excited by one of our signings was Robben. Came out of nowhere, then delivered an unforgettable debut.

Ronaldo will want a move to Liverpool when he sees how boss SBMSHGMMLSM are. He's frustrated, rightly so. La Decima should have been a springboard to try and win the treble this season, and they've made a sideways move, a downgrade, and bought a rubbish backup for a striker who they should have upgraded on anyway

Delaney thinks United are still looking for a midfielder.

Would have to be a British based player, I assume, if that's at all true.

We signed David Luiz when he was in Portugal, we cancelled his flight to London as we didn't think there was time and just got them to do it all there so you could do a similar sort of thing if there was really anyone United wanted.

Wilbur

Banned
altho we definitely need a centre back. I think if we go to 4 at the back, Jones/Smalling/Rojo/Evans/Keane/Blackett isn't too bad. Not great, mind. But if we're playing 3 centre backs, our depth doesn't look as good.

Desmond

I missed a whole day basically travelling to Japan. Kagawa gone? Ok......FALCAO?
Wtfamireading.jpg

Did we sign any defenders tho?

Top Bottom