• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Abraxas

Ozil-Sanogo-Alexis
Santi-Wilsh-Ramsey
-------Flam----------
Monreal-kos-mert-Debu
-------Sczc-------

Thats our squad, JESUS CHRIST!!!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What happened to that dipshit with the two phones?

2 phones is nothing, the guy they got doing the interactive board now had 8 a few windows ago

His catch phrase was "Oh i just recieved breaking news, ill tell you after the break"

MoodyFog

asm-nous-sommes-ambitieux-nous-sommes-monaco.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Who will free Cleverley if he is not willing to free himself?

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea/Romero

Rafael/Smalling
Jones/Evans
Rojo/Keane
Shaw/Blackett

Herrera/Fellaini
Blind/Carrick

Mata/Valencia
Rooney/Januzaj
Di Maria/Young

Falcao/van Persie

not bad

Mastadon

Banned
I like Neil Lennon.

Did I ever tell you that my mum worked with a girl who went out with him when he played for Leicester? He used the wet the bed quite frequently apparently.

omgkitty

gunnerblog: As well as his season's loan with Twente, Ryo Miyaichi has signed a 1 yr extension with #afc until 2016. #afc

What....why????

Tc91

He sounds superb. I am really excited to see him play for us. Watched a few Youtube videos to get hyped too.

Blind is like a metronome or a conductor, he keeps everything ticking over. At one instant he will be using his positional awareness to break up the play, and the next minute he will be using his vision to set his side on the attack.

He is not a goalscorer, and cannot dribble past people, but what Blind does is invaluable to a team, as he keeps everything simple, and rarely loses the ball.

Sounds a lot like Carrick of old.

Daley Blind will receive his Eredivisie Player of the Season award at the Dutch Footballer of the Year gala tonight.

Mr Cola

pappe

I havent seen this ilk of midfielder in some time at United
Carrick 2 seasons ago.

But this kind of CM is only effective if the movement in front of him there. Right now we totally lack any sort of movement and runs up front. Hopefully Di Maria and Falcao change that.

Mr Cola

All of the men on sky are failed use car salesman, I am 100% sure of that. All the women are models.

Mastadon

Banned
This Is Anfield ‏@thisisanfield 35s
Fabio Borini’s proposed move to QPR has fallen through with the player unable to agree personal terms with the London club. (Sky Italia)

Greedy cunt.

Mr Cola

Jesus wept Arsenal fans, this guy hates his job.

Top Bottom