• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

His clumsiness is overstated. He can hold the ball up, he's an aerial threat, he's got pace, he's pretty strong. I don't really care how aesthetically pleasing his game is; as far as I'm concerned, he's already better than Giroud. His game has two flaws: his finishing and his durability. I think he has it in him to be an average finisher this season with a good run of games. Durability is a huge question mark though.

iXy9iBuGYQka5.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope no-one gets injured on internationals, cant wait to see our first team out next game :x

@JamesOlley 1m
Borini's deal to #QPR: Fee agreed with #lfc - £10m rising to £13m - but wages the issue. Player wants £90k-a-wk. Club offered £58k so far.

Everything makes sense now.

Fuck's sake Fabio

Does anyone else call Falcao 'Rumbo'?

@L1NETT, I think it means 'comeback' in Spanish or something. We call him it because it was a Marca headline when they thought Madrid were getting him and it looked like Man Utd were gonna get there first iirc, and it sounds awesome as a nickname. Seriously. Rumbo. It's fucking awesome. A cross between 'rumble', 'rhombus' and 'rhino'

RUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Cunt :(

@Liverpool fans, is it ridiculous to say that I wouldn't swap Sterling for anyone other than Messi/Ronaldo? Fuck knows how good he can become. 3 matches, 2 MotM awards, 2 vital goals, 1 vital assist, 1 highlight of the season

Abraxas

supermarket-sweep-arsene.gif

Milch ffs pls send us Reus. we're in dire need of a darfur care package. Sanogo in return.

Carvalho is dead to us, they want 20 million, wenger is offering 19.9 and wont budge most likely.

dc89

I'm listening to Talksport it ain't actually that bad.

SSN just chatting pure shite.

SSN gets worse every season. Not watched it today since this morning when they bigged a Mata tweet up as a 'significant development'. All he was doing was welcoming Di Maria and Blind.

I do, just don't know if United want to sell to us. That's probably what's holding it up.

The guy on Five Live who is apparently "brokering the deal" makes it sound like he's not coming to Arsenal because Arsenal want a loan deal, and the player wants a permanent one.

Spurs and Sunderland are going to meet the asking price, he's going to one of them unless Arsenal change their mind.

Tc91

I'm listening to Talksport it ain't actually that bad.

SSN just chatting pure shite.

Yep I put Talksport on as well. Thought Stan would be quite good to listen to and it is pretty good.

He just talks no bullshit says it how it is and he gets quite animated which is funny.

Koko

Banned
Does anyone else call Falcao 'Rumbo'?

@L1NETT, I think it means 'comeback' in Spanish or something. We call him it because it was a Marca headline when they thought Madrid were getting him and it looked like Man Utd were gonna get there first iirc, and it sounds awesome as a nickname. Seriously. Rumbo. It's fucking awesome. A cross between 'rumble', 'rhombus' and 'rhino'

RUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Cunt :(

It means direction or in this case in his way.

Sky Sports says that Harry Kane will be allowed to join Palace IF Spurs gets one of their striking targets.

So I assume we're not getting Kane. :\

Esch

Banned
His clumsiness is overstated. He can hold the ball up, he's an aerial threat, he's got pace, he's pretty strong. I don't really care how aesthetically pleasing his game is; as far as I'm concerned, he's already better than Giroud. His game has two flaws: his finishing and his durability. I think he has it in him to be an average finisher this season with a good run of games. Durability is a huge question mark though.

irUwh60kk0lKK.gif

Zabojnik

Looks like Roma-Rabiot isn't happening. PSG are allegedly asking for 25M€ + 50% sell-on clause or something crazy like that.

Pogba - Coman - Rabiot next season. YES MARRY.

Marotta%20troll-face.PNG

dc89

If The Beast goes he does so with my best wishes. I'll never forget that pass with the outside of his boot from the right wing. Or how he got slapped by Dawson but still hammered it past Lloris after that sexy turn.

:(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cristante has landed in Lisbon aparently, its all but official. omnomnom

Top Bottom