• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 1m
We have reached agreement with Crystal Palace for the transfer of Zeki Fryers. We wish him all the best.

Best deadline day ever

Yen

This is our defense:

BwcoKipIUAAJ2eX.jpg:large
Two CBs, two LBs, two RBs. Crikey, that is dangerous.

Abraxas

Danish Football News
‏@DanishFooty
Arsenal talent Kristoffer Olsson will join FC Midtjylland on loan with option to buy. [Ekstra Bladet] #afc

Hixx

Just as an FYI, we agreed personal terms with Borini (and we certainly wouldn't pay 90k). So he's wanted more off QPR to move there.

Also, someone has said his agent was a big issue with QPR and we've heard that a lot at the Sunderland end too. Wants a big slice of any deal, it would seem!

Jarnet87

Glazers out. Fuck them they never spend any cash and are taking the club to the poor house.

Sike. Glazer haters can eat it. Senile Fergie was what kept the spending down thinking he could get transfers done like it was still 1994. Oil money oprah rich glazer era has begun

Go_Ly_Dow

1544485_10152411625922746_2573472763428222441_n.jpg

"We are delighted to announce that Daley Blind has completed his transfer to United for a fee of £14million. Daley joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Welcome Blind! Really happy with this, interesting to see if he is a starter or not.

Jim White was laughing you could tell, Natalie Sawyer said "We apologise for the.. very excited fans there"

Hahaha not the massive plastic cock then? Lol

I remember last year someone flipped the bird and they went. 'we apologise if you may have seen something offensive then'

Nobody missed it lol

Meier

I don't think he's going to Valencia since we haven't signed Falcao. Pelle wants four good strikers.
A new City fan?!? Welcome.

He's definitely off it seems. A shame but he would have been left out of the Champions League squad anyway. Hopefully Iheanacho can play as soon as he turns 18.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why are hull fans flashing pizza and lucozade?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nvm its old as shit, i was trolled

my cuntface friend knows im desperate for arsenal to get a striker lol

We signed Bonaventura. JuveGAF, how is he? He's from Atalanta (which means he's on Marry's shortlist) and apparently even Conte was interested.

Top Bottom