• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They are like Athletic apparently. They're absolutely crazy. It'll be interesting to see if Nasser loses his shit publicly over anyone trying to sign Rabiot on a free before next summer.
We have an agreement with his entourage/mom for next season already :lol unless of course, someone steps in now

And they KNOW that we have an agreement with him so they should really sell him for whatever and to anyone ASAP :lol

Lightning

Banned
Juan Carlos Agüero @juankaguerom · 7m
Joel Campbell me confirma su permanencia en el Arsenal, el jugador está viajando rumbo a EEUU para unirse a la selección de Costa Rica

I am defeated :(
Translation?

And United should sell us Welbeck. We sold you Rvp he then won you the league!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Official: Saviola on Verona

Translation?

And United should sell us Welbeck. We sold you Rvp he then won you the league!

Joel Campbell has told me he is staying at Arsenal, the player is traveling to the USA to join the Costa Rica national squad

time to be hexed Lightning, I did warn you afterall

pulsemyne

The discussion about scott sinclair on 5live failed to mention one of his main reasons for leaving swansea for man city...his girlfriend. He left a team where he was getting regular games for better money and because his girlfriend wanted him to go there. Thanks to that his career is deader than Wengars transfer list.

kharma45

YVyJeq1.gif

Did we get everything we needed this window? no we did not. But was it window United fans deserved? Hell yes.

I never tire of this GIF.

omgkitty

Ugh goddamnit

StanCollymore: Just called Arsenal again. WELBECK "Not done" contrary to reports

#MNFN Transfer Special @talkSPORT ON AIR

All deals on @SportsYapper !

Well, Diame's gone to Hull after they activated his £3.5m release clause. Good luck to the lad, he has talent but showed it too occasionally and could be such a lazy shit at times. Looks like we won't get another CB in before the window shuts, which is disappointing - Sam knew we needed one the day the window opened and it's kinda shit we haven't managed to bring in anyone for that position. Especially with Winston Reid's contract status being up in the air, thanks to Wenger sniffing around.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Stan Collymore Verified account
‏@StanCollymore
Just called Arsenal again. WELBECK "Not done" contrary to reports

#MNFN Transfer Special @talkSPORT ON AIR

All deals on @SportsYapper !

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Saviola?

Happy for Verona's fans. Losing Jorginho, Iturbe and Romulo in a single season must've sucked.

aye, he rescinded with Olympiacos

btw that tweet about Campbell is from a known costa rican journalist it seems, so its probably real. Ill be here in my corner, crying in the dark since we have NO FUCKING STRIKERS AT ALL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Saviola?

Happy for Verona's fans. Losing Jorginho, Iturbe and Romulo in a single season must've sucked.

Forget Verona

This is the third player Olympiacos is losing on this window, and all three of them are moving to Serie A. The fix is in!

.....we are so losing to Olympiacos aren't we?

Zabojnik

Forget Verona

This is the third player Olympiacos is losing on this window, and all three of them are moving to Serie A. The fix is in!

.....we are so long to Olympiacos aren't we?

I swer to Krist, if we don't fucking smash Malmo and Olympiacos at Juventus Stadium, I want Agnelli / Elkann to sell the club.

Bonaventura to Milan. Yet another brilliant signing by Galliani.

Luci, pls. 8/10.

I am very happy at this . . . we still should not have sold Cristante, but Bonaventura can walk right into our lineup and improve our midfield. I've always really liked this player.

I have to say, the team looks very different from last season, and I think Galliani has done good work with few resources. In the past couple of days Torres, Van Ginkal, and now Bonaventura were brought in for a total of 7m euro. Not to mention Diego Lopez, Alex, and Menez coming for free. Galliani has done a good job.

Top Bottom