• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

ShogunX

Aha I fucking love a purple Aki reference.

Have another.

BwdJPH-IgAAT96x.jpg

Meier

We're getting a loan of John Guidetti lol

Soon we'll be bought and renamed Glasgow City.
Fucking hell. Can't believe we couldn't actually sell him or Richards. Sinclair will probably be loaned out too. Cheap bastards, the lot of them.

Fingers crossed Martin Blackburn is wrong about Emyr Huws' loan being made permanent. I'd rage.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Looks like Roma-Rabiot isn't happening. PSG are allegedly asking for 25M€ + 50% sell-on clause or something crazy like that.

Pogba - Coman - Rabiot next season. YES MARRY.

Marotta%20troll-face.PNG
Ahahahahahaha God PSG are so incredibly stupid aren't they
But I thought Gerrard was Liverpool's default pen taker.

"A better window than I expected." If LVG doesn't reach 4th place with this squad, he should be sacked without blinking.
Zabo is on FIRE :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ClevGod needs to go to Villa so we can see this

WT4Pq55.jpg

Goes to Villa, rocks the beard, becomes a world beater.

Thats why we want to tack on that hefty sell on clause in his contract.

Meier

Ahahahahahaha God PSG are so incredibly stupid aren't they
They are like Athletic apparently. They're absolutely crazy. It'll be interesting to see if Nasser loses his shit publicly over anyone trying to sign Rabiot on a free before next summer.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Alan Smith on Sky saying Welbeck on Arsenal is done :O

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Juan Carlos Agüero @juankaguerom · 7m
Joel Campbell me confirma su permanencia en el Arsenal, el jugador está viajando rumbo a EEUU para unirse a la selección de Costa Rica

I am defeated :(

Go_Ly_Dow

loan or perm? loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?loan or perm?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Juan Carlos Agüero @juankaguerom · 7m
Joel Campbell me confirma su permanencia en el Arsenal, el jugador está viajando rumbo a EEUU para unirse a la selección de Costa Rica

I am defeated :(
Sanogo must know its over for him.

Danchi

Hope it's a permanent deal for Welbeck (though the fees being mentioned are crazy). Don't really see the point in sending him back to Utd.

Top Bottom