• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

inky

Verona also signed 35 yo Rafa Marquez. Are you sure it's a football club and not a retirement home over there?

Dat Serie A mileage.

Go_Ly_Dow

I believe it was Sky Sports who said Welbeck had completed a medical at Arsenal and now they've come out and said it's false.

Sky news, sports, daily mail etc... Bullshit journos who love a bit of shit stirring.

Arnie

Neville just offered Cleverley lift to Everton.

"Tom, Tom do you want a lift?"

Can we get Neville on everything from now on.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Danny Welbeck never imagined he would be at the centre of transfer dealings on Deadline day.

Cleveley is bitter he stole his thunder.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I swer to Krist, if we don't fucking smash Malmo and Olympiacos at Juventus Stadium, I want Agnelli / Elkann to sell the club.
I want them to sell regardless now

God my phone's spellcheck is fucking me in asee tonight. Not that I'm good at spelling usually anyway :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
To be fair, it didn't sound like Cleverley himself was demanding 80k, just his agent wanting a piece of the pie.

Tom could've told him that fee but *shrug* in all the reports they emphasised his agent as being the stumbling block.

BweDjpCCcAA-vH3.jpg

Bonaventura to Milan. Yet another brilliant signing by Galliani.

Luci, pls. 8/10.

- we need another player for our midfield, loan Van Ginkel
- Cristante feels like he won't get enough minutes this year, goes to Portugal
- sign Bonaventura because we lost Cristante

Basically if we believed in Cristante we would've been just fine today.

7.5/10, another AMR (a Lavezzi or someone like him, even on a loan) and it would've been a 8/10.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is what i felt when we signed Morata. Just utter humiliation
- we need another player for our midfield, loan Van Ginkel
- Cristante feels like he won't get enough minutes this year, goes to Portugal
- sign Bonaventura because we lost Cristante

Basically if we believed in Cristante we would've been just fine today.

7.5/10, another AMR (a Lavezzi or someone like him, even on a loan) and it would've been a 8/10.
LUCI

Compare your window to ours! Yours is at least an 11 by comparison

Lightning

Banned
Welbeck on a permanent deal isn't that bad. Loan can fuck off but I welcome him if it's permanent.

Welbeck
Ospina
Chambers
Sanchez
Debuchy

Not a bad summer. Needed to tie down that dm though. So massive fail there Mr Wenger.

Danchi

Happy with the Welbeck deal, even though I feel a defensive midfielder is the bigger priority

Without wanting to sound like some crazy UKIP supporter, I do like this British core developing at Arsenal.

Salvadora

Welbeck on a permanent deal isn't that bad. Loan can fuck off but I welcome him if it's permanent.

Welbeck
Ospina
Chambers
Sanchez
Debuchy

Not a bad summer. Needed to tie down that dm though. So massive fail there Mr Wenger.
More than anything else, we need a CB for numbers sake.

Going in with Mertesacker, Koscielny and Chambers is suicidal.

Top Bottom