• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Someone just mentioned on 5 live that Bradford will miss out on around £800,000 on the Clev deal and get nothing if he goes on a free D:

That really sucks

Baki

Disgusting, disgrace of a fan.

Only Arsenal fans on here post this sort of shit about their club. Amazingly embarrassing.

Wenger is not the club. Arsenal fans need to get that through their heads. This stockholme syndrome bullshit is letting him get away with his utter incompetence.

I don't give a shit if he was successful 10 years ago. He isn't succesful now. And he won't be in the future.

And I think the real problem is, he's served us too long.

We need someone like Conte or Simeone or Klopp.

EmiPrime

We have so much talent in the centre of the park that we play Ozil on the wing. Signing Fabregas wouldn't have solved anything at Arsenal. An upgrade over what we have in a position that won't win us football games.

Well i've said all I wanted to on the Cesc thing in the past. IMO he would have greatly improved the team and boosted fan morale but it was not to be.

LNBL

Who is this guy?

4f6f61abdc5684e559f81f98883547a0.png

Salvadora

It's insanity sir, they have months to do this shit, but the last day! Damn

If Falcao goes down, being a Utd fan I can't be unhappy with who we've bought. Yes there could have been certain players for the positions we need, but you don't turn sown Di Maria and Falcao especially when we're not in the CL. It's like a different world compared to last year, scratch that for many years.

Bit sad about Danny, look after him Gunners!!

are you related to wilbur

L1NETT

Reading some of the posts on here tonight is like being the poor kid at Christmas who is just happy that he gets to spend time with his family while the rich kid next door has the biggest tantrum ever because his parents bought him the regular version of a video game, opposed to the collectors edition.

Nah

It's like living in a shed next to a Mansion and the kid in the mansion moaning about getting a lambo instead of a Bugatti

Lower league fans unite

Someone just mentioned on 5 live that Bradford will miss out on around £800,000 on the Clev deal and get nothing if he goes on a free D:

That really sucks

yup

it really really REALLY sucks. Means we have to move on key players in january to keep afloat.

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 1m

CONFIRMED: Young defender @jackstephens_18 has rejoined @Official_STFC on loan until the end of January. #saintsfc

lol Saints twitter.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger is not the club. Arsenal fans need to get that through their heads. This stockholme syndrome bullshit is letting him get away with his utter incompetence.

I don't give a shit if he was successful 10 years ago. He isn't succesful now. And he won't be in the future.

Whatever. No time for people like you.

Baki

We have so much talent in the centre of the park that we play Ozil on the wing. Signing Fabregas wouldn't have solved anything at Arsenal. An upgrade over what we have in a position that won't win us football games.

Better we spend that money adding quality then let it sit in a ducking bank.
Fuvk Wenger, fuck the board.

EmiPrime

None of those are realistic. Name some realistic names, go on.

It's insanity sir, they have months to do this shit, but the last day! Damn

If Falcao goes down, being a Utd fan I can't be unhappy with who we've bought. Yes there could have been certain players for the positions we need, but you don't turn sown Di Maria and Falcao especially when we're not in the CL. It's like a different world compared to last year, scratch that for many years.

Bit sad about Danny, look after him Gunners!!

But we already have a Nathan who supports United and I think who is also ginger

This is an alt

Lightning

Banned
Well i've said all I wanted to on the Cesc thing in the past. IMO he would have greatly improved the team and boosted fan morale but it was not to be.
If signing Ozil, Sanchez and winning the FA cup was not enough morale boost for the fans then the problem lies with the fans.

Nah

It's like living in a shed next to a Mansion and the kid in the mansion moaning about getting a lambo instead of a Bugatti

Lower league fans unite

yup

it really really REALLY sucks. Means we have to move on key players in january to keep afloat.

What's been your favourite meltdown tonight? I've quite enjoyed the Arsenal fans who are OUTRAGED at how their club is being destroyed.

What happened to Gaston Ramirez? Wasn't he like £15m~+? Wanted by a few clubs and a coup for Southampton and now he's joining Hull on loan? What happened? (Not that Hull are necessarily a bad move but not really where I thought his career trajectory was going)

Top Bottom