• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Pennywise

Fuck sake.

wenger5.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Amy Louis at Swansea has been the highlight of SSN today

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
That kid was copying that viral video where the old guy stole a news reporter's microphone and shouted fuck her right in the pussy

Sky can fuck off.

Wheeling out the totaliser every 5 minutes and boasting that it's now at £800m like it's a charity event.

Dildo at Everton, FHRITP at West Ham and Palace have got a protest on. Brilliant night for Sky's repulsive circus.

Repulsive? I think you're taking it a bit far.. They like to hype transfer deadline day for ratings. There's a lot of things in the world I'd call repulsive, Sky Sports news not so much.

El Topo

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm so fucking glad Persona is coming out for Sony platforms.
Atlus USA is rather slow with european stuff, but you can still import the US version.

It's just so frustrating. US always gets it earlier, cheaper and often enough with amazing pre-order bonuses. Then we Europeans are told to be happy if we get the game at all.

Just look at the shit Americans got for free if they pre-ordered the first release. Nothing mindblowing, but still, free stuff:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/shin-megami-tensei-iv/Pre-Order_Bonuses

As for Nintendo, I don't think I'll buy another platform if they don't fix their shit. Not sure if I'll get the N3DS.

Hindle

Banned
Cleverly could have gone to Valencia and learnt a new style of play, rebuilding his career in the process. Instead, he ruined his career with his greed.

Everything that's wrong with Englsh players in a nutshell.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I give up guys

no striker, no attacker, nothing

I was happy about Cristante since we needed a midfielder but without a striker we are still completely fucked. How...how do you sell Rodrigo in DECEMBER and then Cardozo in july and not have a new striker by September 1st?

Fuck these cunts in power.

Samar Khan ‏@Samar7 1m

Falcao on signing for #mufc: "It's a dream come true to join a club like Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world."

Falcao: "I've always dreamt about playing for one of the truly great teams and winning lots of trophies." #mufc

Falcao: "It's a once in a lifetime opportunity & you can't turn that down. I'm a huge fan of English football & watch whenever i can." #mufc

Looking forward to see him play. Stood out in the odd game I've seen him play (but that doesn't take much in the Brasileirao...). Was heavily linked with Milan when Seedorf came in.
Never even heard of him until now haha. Were also linked with Nastasic but I think Doria is a better risk.

You know, when you have a clear plan for your transfers and a proper vision in the club between the manager and the board deadline day really is lame :(

That kid was copying that viral video where the old guy stole a news reporter's microphone and shouted fuck her right in the pussy

Carlton Cole's fake twitter account said it would give someone £20 to say it on deadline day

Hammers fan says it.

Elementary my dear Watson

Baki

We are buying Welbeck for £16m?

Go fuck yourself Wenger, you senile ducking cunt. You are destroying this club with your utter incompetence in the transfer market.

I hope we finish outside the top 4, so then you can get fired and we can actually bring a manager that has ambitions beyond 4th place.

Swap Di Maria to the right, and Herrera to the left of mid field. Rafael working behind Di Maria on the same side makes me sooooo excited.

So happy we got Blind finally, I was a bit worried when reports said Man Utd were waiting for the results of a test.

Been working in a server room all day, got back an hour ago, Falcao from leftfield...fuck, where did that come from. Ol' triple wood
keeps it interesting! :/

Pennywise

It's just so frustrating. US always gets it earlier, cheaper and often enough with amazing pre-order bonuses. Then we Europeans are told to be happy if we get the game at all.

Just look at the shit Americans got for free if they pre-ordered the first release:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/shin-megami-tensei-iv/Pre-Order_Bonuses

Yeah, it's nothing mindblowing, but it's still free stuff.

I don't get why they haven't given the localisation to NIS.
They're always faster and better than Atlus USA.

I get that Atlus USA is understaffed and they got alot of games, but especially with 3ds games it's a pain...

Was looking forward to wipe away the dust from my 3ds, well looks like that's gotta wait.
Gonna play Vita over the next days <3.

Arnie

Go fuck yourself Wenger, you senile ducking cunt. You are destroying this club with your utter incompetence in the transfer market.

I hope we finish outside the top 4, so then you can get fired and we can actually bring a manager that has ambitions beyond 4th place.
@Luis_JFT96: LFC transfers:
Kelly->Manquillo
Agger->Lovren
Cissokho->Moreno
L. Alberto->Can
Moses->Lallana
Ibe->Markovic
Suárez->Balotelli
Aspas->Lambert

EmiPrime

wow

much plastic

Swap Di Maria to the right, and Herrera to the left of mid field. Rafael working behind Di Maria on the same side makes me sooooo excited.

So happy we got Blind finally, I was a bit worried when reports said Man Utd were waiting for the results of a test.

Been working in a server room all day, got back an hour ago, Falcao from leftfield...fuck, where did that come from. Ol' triple wood
keeps it interesting! :/

GingerNathan
GingerNathan

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Jarnet87

Fuck, I hope Gaal plays this team.

this set up fits our talent the best.

Glad to see Welbeck go, he belongs at a bottom table club putting in good shifts and banging in 8 goals a season. He's Yohan Elmander, Kevin Davies, Bobby Zamora, etc. If he hadn't been a United youth player there'd of been zero hype behind him. And if he becomes a consistent starter who bags 20 goals a season then we goofed by not continuing to believe in him after 2011/2012. My money is on him being on Sunderland in 2 seasons.

Danchi

My memory is bad. Did Utd fans act like this when Fellaini came in?

3Sixty

Hyde FC Official &#8207;@hydefclive 3m

Crowds beginning to gather outside our training ground for #deadlineday. Unfortunately we train at a school. Please disperse. #Yewtree

Hyde twitter is the best.

Or, or you could hope Welbeck is a huge success, you improve on last year's performance and you have more guaranteed champions league money to invest in new players and really challenge City and Chelsea.

Just saying.

Batongen

Banned
Imagine, just imagine, if both Rumbo and Welbeck won't go through in time?? The meltdowns on both sides, Arsenal and United, would be glorious, haha.

Baki

wow

much plastic

Not plastic. Just tired of Wenger fucking over our club with his incompetence.

We should've been in for Falcao, instead we get fucking Welbeck.

We should have a 3rd choice CB and a DM too.

We should've bought Fabregas, use him to replace Carzola.

Wenger is stuck in the fucking 90s.

I can't take this shit anymore.

Top Bottom