• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Not plastic. Just tired of Wenger fucking over our club with his incompetence.

We should've been in for Falcao, instead we get fucking Welbeck.

We should have a 3rd choice CB and a DM too.

We should've bought Fabregas, use him to replace Carzola.

Wenger is stuck in the fucking 90s.

I can't take this shit anymore.

We cannot afford Falcao's wages. He's on £35 a second.

Go_Ly_Dow

hahahahhahHAHhahhahahhahahahahhahHhahaahahahHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Danchi

Think Yanga Mbiwa who's gone to Roma on loan would've been a decent option for Arsenal. I know it hasn't really worked out for him at Newcastle, but he was very good at Montpellier. Rudi Garcia is doing a great job at Roma. Good to watch too. Wish they could have kept hold of Benatia.

Lightning

Banned
We are buying Welbeck for £16m?

Go fuck yourself Wenger, you senile ducking cunt. You are destroying this club with your utter incompetence in the transfer market.

I hope we finish outside the top 4, so then you can get fired and we can actually bring a manager that has ambitions beyond 4th place.
Disgusting, disgrace of a fan.

Only Arsenal fans on here post this sort of shit about their club. Amazingly embarrassing.

EmiPrime

Not plastic. Just tired of Wenger fucking over our club with his incompetence.

We should've been in for Falcao, instead we get fucking Welbeck.

We should have a 3rd choice CB and a DM too.

We should've bought Fabregas, use him to replace Carzola.

Wenger is stuck in the fucking 90s.

I can't take this shit anymore.

If you call our longest serving and most successful manager a "senile cunt" and hope that we drop out of the CL places, you are a plastic.

And I am as mad as anyone that we didn't sign a CB and Cesc.

Abraxas

Jeff Weston ‏@jeffnorthlondon 20m
1/2 - Ok the Carvalho story from my contacts. €35m was excessive & was at that level due to the 3rd party ownership/investment co getting...

Jeff Weston ‏@jeffnorthlondon 19m
2/2 - 75% of the transfer fee. His correct value approx €25m was met by 2 clubs but refused as club & investment co wanted too much

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wish Arsenal did business like Liverpool or Chelsea. Sign players that they NEED long before the last day of the window.

Really interesting debate between Jason Roberts and the panel on 5 Live right now.

Point Arnie was making yday.

Not sure who I agree with really.

Kassu

Banned
I hope we finish outside the top 4, so then you can get fired and we can actually bring a manager that has ambitions beyond 4th place.
Unfortunately we won't magically fix our problems if we happen to finish outside top 4. It just makes fixing our problems even harder than it already is.

Baki

Or, or you could hope Welbeck is a huge success, you improve on last year's performance and you have more guaranteed champions league money to invest in new players and really challenge City and Chelsea.

Just saying.

Doesn't matter how much money we have. Wenger will find a way to fuck it up.

We don't have a problem with money, our problem is Wengers transfer strategy.

Once Wenger goes and we bring in a better manager (e.g. Conte). We will actually be title contenders again.

Meier

ohhh meier

Wigan sign Manchester City midfielder Emyr Huws on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
Fucking stupid decision. Obviously they must feel like Fofana, Ntcham, etc are more likely to slot into the first team in the future but selling a HG player in a key position like CM is really dumb. And for £3.25m? Guaranteed Wigan gets 3-5x that whenever they sell him some day.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really interesting debate between Jason Roberts and the panel on 5 Live right now.

Point Arnie was making yday.

Not sure who I agree with really.

Everytime Roberts talks about maximising earning potential i think of the infamous line from the Replacements

"You know what the insurance is on a motherfucking Ferrari"

I know its relative, but id take playing over an extra £20k any day especially when im already earning £30k

Lightning

Banned
If you call our longest serving and most successful manager a "senile cunt" and hope that we drop out of the CL places, you are a plastic.

And I am as mad as anyone that we didn't sign a CB and Cesc.
We have so much talent in the centre of the park that we play Ozil on the wing. Signing Fabregas wouldn't have solved anything at Arsenal. An upgrade over what we have in a position that won't win us football games.

LNBL

760d5a7b90815003a4b5611acf5455e1.png

GingerNathan
GingerNathan

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
It's insanity sir, they have months to do this shit, but the last day! Damn

If Falcao goes down, being a Utd fan I can't be unhappy with who we've bought. Yes there could have been certain players for the positions we need, but you don't turn sown Di Maria and Falcao especially when we're not in the CL. It's like a different world compared to last year, scratch that for many years.

Bit sad about Danny, look after him Gunners!!

Reading some of the posts on here tonight is like being the poor kid at Christmas who is just happy that he gets to spend time with his family while the rich kid next door has the biggest tantrum ever because his parents bought him the regular version of a video game, opposed to the collectors edition.

Top Bottom