• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

LTWheels

@ianlynam is worth a follow on twitter if you want to a bit of an insight into sports law. I've done some work experience at their law firm, and they do a lot of football work, and even private client stuff for footballers.

inky

LOLS

PXRrFbN.png

dc89

La Liga side Valencia have an obligation to purchase the Spain international at the end of the loan period and everybody at Manchester City wishes Alavaro every success in the future.

--

City website reaffirming the obligation to purchase.

D_prOdigy

La Liga side Valencia have an obligation to purchase the Spain international at the end of the loan period and everybody at Manchester City wishes Alavaro every success in the future.

--

City website reaffirming the obligation to purchase.

Basically because they'll have the cash (€30m) when Lim buys the club, but not yet.

GorillaJu

Rumbo is clearly done just not announced yet. Or maybe they just want to do another medical. Would be a really huge waste of money if ended up aggravating the knee injury.

L1NETT

At least the Leeds scum cheer me up

Still owe us some dosh after the animals who calls themselves fans ripped seats out of Midland Road stand after we embarrassed them in cup

Cunts

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Woodward knows exactly what he is doing

Sat in his chair ready to press the button

Fucking tease

3Sixty

Adam Blackmore ‏@bigadamsport 25s

#saintsfc Deal for Sadio Mane is still on - waiting to complete permanent move to St Mary's

I WANNA GO TO BED

inky

Is Falcao going to be Rumbo from now on? How can you call someone who already has an awesome nickname (el tigre) that?

#britishgafhumor

3Sixty

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 8s
#SaintsFC have the option to make @AlderweireldTob's deal permanent for €8million (£6.3m)

That is really fucking cheap.

ROKO Delivers.

GorillaJu

Juan Alváro Peréz @alvaro_78
Rumbo propuesta de Falcao ha sido cancelado debido a un fallo médico. #mufc

?? Anyone translate this? I think he's Colombian.

Top Bottom