• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

ApjLE9f.jpg

6GPJHPp.jpg

Maybe he saw Welbeck against MK Dons and changed his mind.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Toby Alderweireld

“I think this is an upcoming club. Southampton put a lot of effort in to get me, so now I want to give something back to the club by doing my best to help the team. I want to give everything for Southampton.”

someone who gives a shit. I'll take it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
er

Alan Smith just said he heard Falcao failed his medical

El Topo

Alan Smith @9smudge · 7m
Hearing Falcao has failed a medical. Could it affect Welbeck deal to Arsenal?

Did they cut him open and counted fourty rings? I'm sorry for a joke on his age, I'm actually a firm believer that he's telling the truth.

Can't believe West Ham didn't get another CB in before the window shut, we'll be up shit creek if we get a few injuries in that department. Still, some good signings;

Zarate; paid piss all for him, he looks lively and isn't afraid to take a shot or get stuck in. Quite pleased with this one.
Kouyate; £7m, looks a bit lightweight and his passing has been at times incisive and at others dreadful. Hopefully he just needs some time to settle.
Valencia; £12.5m, haven't seen enough of him yet as he isn't fully fit, but I'm hoping he can do a great job for us.
Poyet; small fee, seems like one for the future.
Cresswell; £4m, I've been pretty impressed with him so far, a lot of Ipswich fans felt he'd be exposed in the top flight, but he seems to be fitting in nicely and gets about a lot.
Jenkinson; loan, immediately injured, lol.
Sakho; £4m, one to fill the gaps and hopefully challenge other forwards for his place, I liked his movement off the ball in the first half at Palace.
Song; loan, no idea what to expect.
Amalfitano; loan, never heard of him, presumably bought in as a squad player to replace Diame.

Top Bottom