• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

3Sixty

Can't believe West Ham didn't get another CB in before the window shut, we'll be up shit creek if we get a few injuries in that department. Still, some good signings;

Zarate; paid piss all for him, he looks lively and isn't afraid to take a shot or get stuck in. Quite pleased with this one.
Kouyate; £7m, looks a bit lightweight and his passing has been at times incisive and at others dreadful. Hopefully he just needs some time to settle.
Valencia; £12.5m, haven't seen enough of him yet as he isn't fully fit, but I'm hoping he can do a great job for us.
Poyet; small fee, seems like one for the future.
Cresswell; £4m, I've been pretty impressed with him so far, a lot of Ipswich fans felt he'd be exposed in the top flight, but he seems to be fitting in nicely and gets about a lot.
Jenkinson; loan, immediately injured, lol.
Sakho; £4m, one to fill the gaps and hopefully challenge other forwards for his place, I liked his movement off the ball in the first half at Palace.
Song; loan, no idea what to expect.
Amalfitano; loan, never heard of him, presumably bought in as a squad player to replace Diame.

Rated Cresswell and Kouyate vs us. Don't like Zarate. Dunno about the rest.

Feorax

It will all probably go through, but I've set ssn to record until 1am to watch tomorrow just in case everything implodes.

Love chaos, me.

ShogunX

Can't believe West Ham didn't get another CB in before the window shut, we'll be up shit creek if we get a few injuries in that department. Still, some good signings;

Zarate; paid piss all for him, he looks lively and isn't afraid to take a shot or get stuck in. Quite pleased with this one.
Kouyate; £7m, looks a bit lightweight and his passing has been at times incisive and at others dreadful. Hopefully he just needs some time to settle.
Valencia; £12.5m, haven't seen enough of him yet as he isn't fully fit, but I'm hoping he can do a great job for us.
Poyet; small fee, seems like one for the future.
Cresswell; £4m, I've been pretty impressed with him so far, a lot of Ipswich fans felt he'd be exposed in the top flight, but he seems to be fitting in nicely and gets about a lot.
Jenkinson; loan, immediately injured, lol.
Sakho; £4m, one to fill the gaps and hopefully challenge other forwards for his place, I liked his movement off the ball in the first half at Palace.
Song; loan, no idea what to expect.
Amalfitano; loan, never heard of him, presumably bought in as a squad player to replace Diame.

How? He scored an absolute fucking cracker of a goal at Old Trafford.

Arnie

Welbeck is good.

With consistent game time in his preferred position potentially really good.

Will fit in well at Arsenal.

Wilbur

Banned
Welbeck is good.

"but he's shit"

FUCK OFF YOU MUGS

Now he's gone, all I have left in life is De Gea and Rafael. One of them is leaving next year and one of them will never play again.

Hold me in your arms, Arnold. I can be in Tooting in half an hour. Hold me.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Phil Nevilles ideal united team is fucking terrible

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
If Falcao falls through and Welbeck can't leave you'll have a net gain of like £280k+ a week

you could give it to Rooney

Clegg

We'll know soon enough. 10 minutes left to complete and submit any paperwork. Information will probably leak out after that.

kharma45

"but he's shit"

FUCK OFF YOU MUGS

Now he's gone, all I have left in life is De Gea and Rafael. One of them is leaving next year and one of them will never play again.

Rafael is shit too.

Sorry.

"but he's shit"

FUCK OFF YOU MUGS

Shinji, Chicha, Vidic, and Evra all left. I loved them all. Welbz right after them.

We still have de Gea, Rafa, Januzaj, and Wilson though. And that fat fuck Anderson <3.

Don't panic

3Sixty

Boruc -> Forster
Shaw -> Bertrand
Lovren - > Gardos
Chambers -> Aldervirield
Lallana -> Tadic
Lambert -> Pelle
Ramirez -> Mane

I'm pretty happy with that.

Showaddy

If a foreign striker scored 10 goals in 3 seasons there'd be no fucking way he'd be getting a £16 million transfer and 100k a week. English Tax is amazing.

Code:
Tomas Kalas		FC Cologne
Wallace			Vitesse
Cristian Cuevas		Universidad de Chile
Thorgan Hazard		Borussia Mönchengladbach
Bertrand Traore		Vitesse
Kenneth Omeruo		Middlesbrough
Mario Pasalic		Elche
Lucas Piazon		Eintracht Frankfurt
Ryan Bertrand		Southampton
Gael Kakuta		Rayo Vallencano
John Swift		Rotherham United
Oriol Romeu		VfB Stuttgart
Jhoao Rodriguez		Bastia
Marko Marin		Fiorentina
Christian Atsu		Everton
Stipe Perica		NAC Breda
Victor Moses		Stoke City
Josh McEachran		Vitesse
Patrick Bamford		Middlesbrough
Fernando Torres		AC Milan
Marco van Ginkel	AC Milan
Nathaniel Chalobah	Burnley
Ulises Davila		Tenerife
Matej Delac		Arles-Avignon
Jamal Blackman		Middlesbrough

XbrF8Ao.png

Also just realized Jamal Blackmans twitter name is @Big_Blacks

"but he's shit"

FUCK OFF YOU MUGS

Get over it you'll be sucking di Maria's dick in a months time

Welbeck is good.

Agreed, despite his moderate goal tally he does a great job holding the ball and linking play, and always plays well in the big games. Are Arsenal sure they don't want Cleverly? .....please!

Top Bottom