• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Rafael is shit too.

Sorry.

Don't talk about my Rafa like that

ikvnMO3EqTWG7.gif

Code:
Tomas Kalas		FC Cologne
Wallace			Vitesse
Cristian Cuevas		Universidad de Chile
Thorgan Hazard		Borussia Mönchengladbach
Bertrand Traore		Vitesse
Kenneth Omeruo		Middlesbrough
Mario Pasalic		Elche
Lucas Piazon		Eintracht Frankfurt
Ryan Bertrand		Southampton
Gael Kakuta		Rayo Vallencano
John Swift		Rotherham United
Oriol Romeu		VfB Stuttgart
Jhoao Rodriguez		Bastia
Marko Marin		Fiorentina
Christian Atsu		Everton
Stipe Perica		NAC Breda
Victor Moses		Stoke City
Josh McEachran		Vitesse
Patrick Bamford		Middlesbrough
Fernando Torres		AC Milan
Marco van Ginkel	AC Milan
Nathaniel Chalobah	Burnley
Ulises Davila		Tenerife
Matej Delac		Arles-Avignon
Jamal Blackman		Middlesbrough

XbrF8Ao.png

Also just realized Jamal Blackmans twitter name is @Big_Blacks

And thats before the football league loan window opens :)

Very pleased that Chalobah got a premier league loan I will be keeping an eye on him

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 40s

CONFIRMED: 22-year-old winger Mané has signed a four-year deal, moving for an undisclosed fee. #SaintSadio

Arnie

"but he's shit"

FUCK OFF YOU MUGS

Now he's gone, all I have left in life is De Gea and Rafael. One of them is leaving next year and one of them will never play again.

Hold me in your arms, Arnold. I can be in Tooting in half an hour. Hold me.
People don't understand the value of the black Muller like you or I. Those big legs, powerful strides, great grin. Feet like table tennis paddles.

I just think he needs trusting. Genuinely gobsmacked Gaal didn't see the potential in him. Think Rumbo will have consistent fitness problems and - when the wages are factored in and we see Welbz having relative success in London - the move will be considered a dud.

Get off at Bec. I've got a couple of Bhaji's left.
If United doesn't get Falcao, Arsenal doesn't get Welbeck, right?
They will both go through.

Jarnet87

Injury prone and a pea for a brain.

Can't rely on him.

better then Valencia in every way possible. better attacker, better defender, jumps higher, takes on defenders, has a left foot, plays with passion, not dead inside. not afraid to take on the number 7.

kharma45

is there anyone you like?

probably rooney you fucking prick.

Hate that cunt too.

Remember when you guys used to say I was too negative? I just want to say, I told you most of our players were shit. Just took until last year for it to really shine through.

better then Valencia in every way possible. better attacker, better defender, jumps higher, takes on defenders, has a left foot, plays with passion, not dead inside. not afraid to take on the number 7.

Yeah but Valencia is fucking dreadful.

People don't understand the value of the black Muller like you or I. Those big legs, powerful strides, great grin. Feet like table tennis paddles.

I just think he needs trusting. Genuinely gobsmacked Gaal didn't see the potential in him. Think Rumbo will have consistent fitness problems and - when the wages are factored in and we see Welbz having relative success in London - the move will be considered a dud.

Get off at Bec. I've got a couple of Bhaji's left.

They will both go through.

Me too.

Really disappointing.

I read an interview from the Genius in which he said he doesn't believe instinct is what makes players tick and that he wants his players to know what they will do and that they need that conviction.

Danny failed the IQ test :(

Watching this sky sports cumpilation of deadline day really exhibits how atrocious their coverage is.....

Do they even plan it or just they just ad-lib it?

FHRITP fo lyf

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Neville "I think Wellbeck can take Arsenal up there and make them genuine championship contenders"

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I love Wellbeck but 5 live have done a complete revisionist history on his time with us in the last few hours.

Wilbur

Banned
All the pundits on Football Focus (BBC1) really rate Welbeck. Danny Murphy calls it the signing of the day.

It's a brilliant signing. If Wenger doesn't act like a fucking buffoon and play him on the wing, and actually plays him up front, he'll come good.

Randdalf

All the pundits on Football Focus (BBC1) really rate Welbeck. Danny Murphy calls it the signing of the day.

I think he has shown that he can play to a very high standard. One instance that is prominent is my mind is the first leg at the Bernabeu during Fergie's last season, where he was excellent. The last season hasn't been kind to our perspectives on the quality of Man Utd players though.

Top Bottom