• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Wilbur

Banned
Manchester United @ManUtd · 1m
#mufc is delighted to announce that Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) has completed a one-year loan move for a fee of £4million. #WelcomeRumbo

If there really is a #WelcomeRumbo I'll cum while flaccid

Casillas comparison is unfair.

He's been far more consistent for Barcelona. Consistently excellent at that. He called time on his career there, not the other way around.

I think he's better, yeah, but they're similar. Not saying he's near the quality Casillas is now, but let's not forget two or three years ago where he made a fair amount of fuck ups. Dynamite final season though. It's a good signing, not saying otherwise.

Yen

Valdes would be a great signing but I think Migs is pretty underrated. Just needs to be more commanding on crosses/corners/set plays

Ryan McLaughlin ‏@RyanMcL2
All falcao has to do is hand in two passport photos and a birth certificate, whys it taking 10 hours ?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hate everyone currently on screen on SSN

GorillaJu

Borini move to QPR has fallen through on personal terms.

Meh. Good luck trying to force your way into the team this season Fabio. Maybe you'll surprise us all.

Valdes would be a great signing but I think Migs is pretty underrated. Just needs to be more commanding on crosses/corners/set plays

Ryan McLaughlin ‏@RyanMcL2
All falcao has to do is hand in two passport photos and a birth certificate, whys it taking 10 hours ?

Wodges of cash filling his pockets.

Can't get passport out.

Fergie

Banned
Have to give Blind his couple of hours of fame.

Heard we got a extra hour to do the Falcao deal, but seems reports of that he has passed his medical.

LNBL

aaf4f7abf882cadbe3034b3e352933d5.png

Feorax

If there was a problem with falcao then I think we'd have confirmation by now.

It was around this time in Jan we had confirmation that Konoplyanka was a no go.

GorillaJu

If there was a problem with falcao then I think we'd have confirmation by now.

It was around this time in Jan we had confirmation that Konoplyanka was a no go.

I'm sure he's signed but there's a big difference with Kono because we sent Ayre to Dnipro. Much harder to control information away from home.

Salvadora

He's a good lad. Just needs some love and affection in his career right now. Will get plenty of it at Arsenal.
Will get a lot of trust from Wenger for sure.

Think it would be difficult not to succeed to some degree with the players around him and a firm starting position.

Feel a bit bad taking a youth product away from you guys, if I'm being honest.

Meier

RT @TheBig_Sam: Karren Brady keeps sending me video of fella waving dildo at Sky reporter. “I’ve ground that model to a dusty nub,” she claims. Terrifying.

Amazing.

Top Bottom