• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Salvadora

It's a brilliant signing. If Wenger doesn't act like a fucking buffoon and play him on the wing, and actually plays him up front, he'll come good.
He won't play on the wing because we literally have stacks of players who are more suited to playing there.

GorillaJu

Bwe4M1IIgAEQJli.png

Sadio Mane

That letter spacing is a travesty

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think he has shown that he can play to a very high standard. One instance that is prominent is my mind is the first leg at the Bernabeu during Fergie's last season, where he was excellent.

I love this

Its just really really strange, why is Welbeck now one of the best strikers in the premier league?

K1LLER7

Last RT from @Manu_Sainz ; Falcao has now signed for United. All that is lacking is the confirmation. He had no physical problems.

Arnie

It's true. Tony Barrett and James Pearce also confirmed it earlier.

Just needs to prove his fitness and we'll offer him a contract in October.

We've agreed terms.

He just has to "prove his fitness".
This is the final piece of the jigsaw.

A really good sweeper keeper with experience in the biggest games.

Sorry Mignolet, you just can't play foot-ball.

Wilbur

Banned
If Valdes signs for Liverpool, that's an upgrade on Mig. Think he's similar to Casillas in that his shot stopping is sublime but his concentration is dodgy as fuck, but he's better than Mignolet.

FuturusX

I can understand the frustration...Wellbeck is not a big name...but he is a descent striker - and has played at international level.

Also his dance moves honed on the streets of Manchester are second to none.

EmiPrime

It's a brilliant signing. If Wenger doesn't act like a fucking buffoon and play him on the wing, and actually plays him up front, he'll come good.

I really hope he gets the chance to play in that position. I think Theo can feed him a lot of goals and the two of them running at defences... *drool*

Arnie

He won't play on the wing because we literally have stacks of players who are more suited to playing there.
Rory Smith of The Times disagreed on Five Live.

Said Alexis sees himself as a nine and wants to play there. Thinks Welbeck will be pushed wide against the better teams as a result.

If Valdes signs for Liverpool, that's an upgrade on Mig. Think he's similar to Casillas in that his shot stopping is sublime but his concentration is dodgy as fuck, but he's better than Mignolet.

Valdes was much better than Casillas in his last couple of years at Barca.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ffs confirm it i need to take my drugs, i want to be lucid while i hear the good news :3

jey_16

Banned
Would there be any point in keeping welbeck now that Falcao has signed? He would have just rotted on the bench....atleasthe gets a chance now

Chipotle

If Falcao is a loan then the deadline doesn't matter, right? Or does the option to buy change that? In bed so can't check on Football Manager

Manchester United @ManUtd · 1m
#mufc is delighted to announce that Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) has completed a one-year loan move for a fee of £4million. #WelcomeRumbo

Arnie

Casillas comparison is unfair.

He's been far more consistent for Barcelona. Consistently excellent at that. He called time on his career there, not the other way around.

Salvadora

Rory Smith of The Times disagreed on Five Live.

Said Alexis sees himself as a nine and wants to play there. Thinks Welbeck will be pushed wide against the better teams as a result.
Alexis might see himself as a CF but it's clear to me, from the games he's played, that he's much more effective on the flanks.

Think Wenger agrees as he started Sanogo on Sunday and has signed Welbeck.

rodvik

Shit window.

Shit league

Shit clubs.

Shit sport.

How the fuck are we meant to cement our Champions League spot unless we sign some more?

Thanks Lerner.

Top Bottom