• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Tc91

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 5s
No concerns at #mufc over Falcao. Medical done, paperwork in, now just needs PL to sign it off. PL fairly busy tonight, though, oddly enough

D_prOdigy

BwfD1ivIgAERR4p.jpg:large

This is actually death row worthy.
Wasn't there a plot in Die Another Day around this?

Abraxas

The Twelfth Man ‏@_The12thMan 3m
Reports suggesting a 5m difference between Arsenal and Lisbon on Carvalho.

In context, that's how much Diaby's earned since last playing.

nt5j5sS.png

K1LLER7

No concerns at #mufc over Falcao. Medical done, paperwork in, now just needs PL to sign it off. PL fairly busy tonight, though, oddly enough
RUMBOOOOOOOOOO

Feels like such a Fergie-esque signing. Bring the old man back :*(

Kikarian

Announcement of Falcao in 2 minutes or 2 hours according to Mark Ogden.

Waiting for PL to sign it off.

EDIT: Already been posted.

HYPEEE

EmiPrime

The Twelfth Man ‏@_The12thMan 3m
Reports suggesting a 5m difference between Arsenal and Lisbon on Carvalho.

In context, that's how much Diaby's earned since last playing.

nt5j5sS.png

Blame the third party ownership bollocks that the Portuguese league is infested with.

RiggyRob

let's get ready ready

LET'S GET READY READY

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBO

I don't care that that was awful, I'm excited about this.

Meier

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12m
John Guidetti's loan move to Celtic has fallen through after the deal wasn't finalised in time. (via @BBCAlLamont)

What a shame.

Turned down for what?

Manchester United have replaced RVP before Arsenal replaced RVP.

Never forget Man U bros, you are never, and will never be as incompetent as Arsenal Football Club. Congrats on Falcao. You are a club that replaces injured players.

Wenger is so tired of consistently finishing fourth that he is going to see what it feels like to finish 5th.

Sounds like we aren't signing anyone. Jtb and Meus were right. And for that...I must commit seppuku....

It's been real guys...

Elchele

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12m
John Guidetti's loan move to Celtic has fallen through after the deal wasn't finalised in time. (via @BBCAlLamont)

What a shame.

lol
Man City ruined his career so easily. should have stayed in the Eredivisie

I don't see why some Arsenal fans are so upset with the signing of Welbeck. Will do well for us imo, if Wenger uses him correctly (and I think he will)

#welcomewelbz

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Charles Paterson @charlesp_sky · 1m
@celticfc hope to complete John Guidetti's signing tomorrow, if he negotiates his release from Man City. Loan deal appears to have collapsed

Bizarre. A new signing!

LegoArmo

How gutted United fans are to lose Danny, on the day they sign one of the best strikers in the world, should say it all.

He's brilliant.

ShogunX

Take good care of him, please :'(

How gutted United fans are to lose Danny, on the day they sign one of the best strikers in the world, should say it all.

He's brilliant.

I said it before that I quite like Welbeck...but the way you lot are banging on about him is way way over the top. This is a lad who hasn't scored a many goals in a league season as Andy Carroll has in half.

Kill me kill me kill me.

I hate Wenger. This squad is a joke. We have two CBs. We sold the only other two CBs we had and now our backups are a LB and 19 year old RB who has been god awful playing as CB so far IMO.

We have one DM player who is bang average and a 32 year old who is meant to do the job.

We have no striker. Sanogo isn't a footballer, Welbeck isn't a striker, Campbell isn't a striker, Sanchez isn't a striker, Walcott isn't a striker.

LegoArmo

I said it before that I quite like Welbeck...but the way you lot are banging on about him is way way over the top. This is a lad who hasn't scored a many goals in a league season as Andy Carroll has in half.

Andy Carroll is proof that sometimes, there is more to football than stats and goals. I use my eyes.

Top Bottom