• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Meier

lol
Man City ruined his career so easily. should have stayed in the Eredivisie

Absurd. He suffered a nearly career-ending injury due to the virus which attacked his nervous system. He was unable to move his right leg for a significant period of time and wasn't able to train or do any sort of footballing activities for over a year. He lost his pace and fitness after he finally came back from it, but has never looked anywhere near the level he was at before it. Just unfortunate luck for him and frankly for City.

Jarnet87

Fuck yeah, Willy is staying. Greatest deadline ever.

Sporting were just trying to bait teams with their "lowered" evaluation. Get them to bid and then troll hoping they'd pay the buyout. Someone will pay the clause if he has another good season. Not United though, we don't buy big strong DM's. Who needs a destroyer anyways.

Tc91

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel 52s
That's it! ALL DONE. Welbeck and Falcao completed. Final tally of PL spend £857.7m. Good. Bleedin'. Night.

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball 9s
Radamel Falcao completes loan move to Manchester United; deal will cost club £20m; player to earn £265,000 a week

It's Rumbo time

Requeim

RUMBO

ed-woodward-manchester-united-executive-vice-chairman_3046697.jpg

ShogunX

Andy Carroll is proof that sometimes, there is more to football than stats and goals. I use my eyes.

Well maybe you need a trip down to specsavers. He offers nothing you don't already have apart from maybe pace down the middle but even then your greatest ever manager preferred him out wide.

Pl is a joke. Falcao and Welbeck should be void. Couldn't get it done before 11. Tough shit.

I would rather have the plague than Welbeck

Wouldn't go this far though. He's much better than Sanogo and you most certainly have the money. You're actually annoyed that you have improved your options up top.

inky

All I can say is that United far exceeded my expectations with the signings this window (mainly the money willing to be spent) and yet they couldn't plug all the holes. Would've loved to see Vidal make it there, but alas, it was not to be.

All I can say is that United far exceeded my expectations with the signings this window (mainly the money willing to be spent) and yet they couldn't plug all the wholes. Would've loved to see Vidal make it there, but alas, it was not to be.

January, next summer..you'll see.

Why don't you just go support someone else instead of being a fucking moaner, jesus.

Ok, we should have signed a DM and a CB wayyyyyy before, but Arsenal couldn't get them. Support the club, m8.

I do support the club, I don't support Wenger, he keeps banging on about the right players not being out there, but the list of strikers who moved this summer shows Wenger just doesn't care.

I buy the jerseys, I went to as many games as I could when I was back home and always cheered regardless of the performance I wake up at 3.45am for CL games, but I will complain as much as I like when we are not playing and when there is a clueless man running the club. You might be happy with 4th, but I am not. Wenger was not some type of Arsenal messiah. We we were just as successful under George Graham and all the foundations of Wengers initial successes were laid by others.

LegoArmo

Well maybe you need a trip down to specsavers. He offers nothing you don't already have apart from maybe pace down the middle but even then your greatest ever manager preferred him out wide.

20/20, my man. He has everything, he just needs a long run of games up top, and he'll find his shooting boots again.

His overall goal record isn't good, but he's never been settled in the starting 11, or if he has, his position has changed multiple times, even during the match.

I think he'll be really, really great for Arsenal.

K1LLER7

Rooney is the highest paid at £240k. Until now.

Not sure what RVP and Di Marie are on. ~£200k.

Oggy says we can sign him next summer for £35m. Not bad.
Wayne will not like the sound of that. Paging his agent as we speak lol.

£35m is a decent fee. Think we'll pay it next summer.
Think the club are going about this the right way. Potentially not the same player after injury, test his knee out and his performance In the PL this year and then decide next year.

Chelsea should've tried a similar approach with Torres back then.

Top Bottom