• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

AMgbygG.gif

Suen

From Falcao to Chicharito.
From Falcao to Welbeck.

Wenger killed weddingwar.

We could have tried going for Bacca who scores unlike United's cunt.

Fuck Wenger.

Rip in our tenth place trophy wedward.

Lightning

Banned
From Falcao to Chicharito.
From Falcao to Welbeck.

Wenger killed weddingwar.

We could have tried going for Bacca who scores unlike United's cunt.

Fuck Wenger.

Rip in our tenth place trophy wedward.
Go back to cheerleading Madrid. It's been a depressing day.

Meier

many jabs at Madrid methinks in that Falcao presser.

Palmeri says the deal was done and the manchester twins came or maybe the terms were not so good.
He was offered to City. City turned him down because his salary demands were too high and the team couldn't surpass last season's due to FFP. City also were offered ADM in both January and this summer and turned down the opportunity due to price.

We'll see how that all pans out. Hopefully we get Isco in January. A little surprised we didn't get him today once the Negredo thing was advanced.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
At least you got a striker

We have 1 decent one from last year, but who is dry 4 official games in, and then 3 others who trash and worthy of like second half of the league teams at best and will never see any game time. In fact, we play 4-4-2 and we have been using a midfielder as supporting attack lately lol

...fuck

dc89

He was offered to City. City turned him down because his salary demands were too high and the team couldn't surpass last season's due to FFP. City also were offered ADM in both January and this summer and turned down the opportunity due to price.

We'll see how that all pans out. Hopefully we get Isco in January. A little surprised we didn't get him today once the Negredo thing was advanced.

Isco will be ours. My jersey is ready.

Meier

This goal is absolutely filthy. The lead up and the pass! :O Haskar posted it in the American thread -- playmaker is Alfredo Morales, a German-American player in 2.Bundesliga.

KindDarkChrysalis.gif

Suen

Serie A gaf:

Bia deal with Milan fell through because Zacardo didn't want to return to Parma. That's one of the best and most insulting news at the same time.

Go back to cheerleading Madrid. It's been a depressing day.
Madrid's transfer window is even more depressing. Perez broke the fucking team; a CL winning team. Ancelotti will probably be sacked after next season because of Flo's Galactico policy.

dc89

Are we going to be able to cope with two injury prone strikers and DzekGod until January?
Can NYCFC recall Villa from Melbourne and send him over?

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal fans are all feisty now but just imagine if City kick our ass 4-0 or something at the Emirates how things will be. Even more glad that it's an international break.

Arsenal fans are all feisty now but just imagine if City kick our ass 4-0 or something at the Emirates how things will be. Even more glad that it's an international break.

I would not be surprised. The backline is that bad that against Liverpool, city and chelsea we will get thrashed. At least against United we might give up 6 goals but will score 6 too

sohois

I expect Falcao to end up being this seasons Ozil; ultimately quite disappointing on a personal level but his mere presence should be a huge galvanizing factor for the rest of the team.

Also think Welbeck is a good purchase for Arsenal. Not good enough for No.1, but if they can shift Sanogo next year and bring in a proper striker they'll have a great strikeforce, with new striker, Giroud as backup and Welbeck as a versatile 3rd choice

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
God damn what a stupidly OP team. Fuck this shit.

ArseGaf bros, hold me. I want it to be Yurt that plunges the knife through my heart.
The battleship doesn't concern itself with the ins and outs of an inflatable boat
Serie A gaf:

Bia deal with Milan fell through because Zacardo didn't want to return to Parma. That's one of the best and most insulting news at the same time.
that's the official line, but we all KNOW what really happened. Giacomo Bonaventura became available and Galliani pulled the plug on Bia :lol

Yurt, what does Osvaldo have on Conte? Why did he go to Juve and why is he now back in the national team? There is no reason on earth why Conte hould like this cunt.

Suen

The battleship doesn't concern itself with the ins and outs of an inflatable boat

that's the official line, but we all KNOW what really happened. Giacomo Bonaventura became available and Galliani pulled the plug on Bia :lol
Oh yeah I forgot they got him. Going to be so awkward for Bia when we play in San Siro :lol.

Lightning

Banned
I expect Falcao to end up being this seasons Ozil; ultimately quite disappointing on a personal level but his mere presence should be a huge galvanizing factor for the rest of the team.

Also think Welbeck is a good purchase for Arsenal. Not good enough for No.1, but if they can shift Sanogo next year and bring in a proper striker they'll have a great strikeforce, with new striker, Giroud as backup and Welbeck as a versatile 3rd choice
Arsenal are still in a bad way. Whether Wenger wants to or not he will have to address the midfield problem. Arteta, Diaby (Is he even a player anymore?), Flamini are all on their last year, Flamini will not extend, no chance and good riddance to him. Arteta will be 33 in March and very injury prone. Diaby hasn't got a hope of getting another contract so next summer the problem is worse because of his inaction this window.

World class striker is not arriving in Wenger's time. He will buy an expensive winger/no10 over a striker every time. Sanchez should have been Cavani this summer, the transfer fee and wages should have gone there and we top it up to make it happen,

Very likely that Campbell, Cazorla, Podolski, Flamini of this squad are in their last season with us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, what does Osvaldo have on Conte? Why did he go to Juve and why is he now back in the national team? There is no reason on earth why Conte hould like this cunt.

Who knows :lol maybe he genuinely rates him or...feels bad for him?

as far as Italian strikers go, he's really not that bad, especially when he plays for Italy!

he linked up quite well with Tevez and I liked what little we saw of him.

and he's better than Welbeck

Abraxas

Who knows :lol maybe he genuinely rates him or...feels bad for him?

as far as Italian strikers go, he's really not that bad, especially when he plays for Italy!

he linked up quite well with Tevez and I liked what little we saw of him.

and he's better than Welbeck

What about my #boi Quagliarella?

Also: Every striker>>>>>>>>>>Sanogo>Dat guy

Lightning

Banned
Imagine if they still don't get top four.

Imagine.
Liverpool are in a fantastic position for top 4.

Spurs - Lack that outstanding quality, As the Liverpool game showed them they will struggle against top teams.

Everton - Drop points against Arsenal and Chelsea at home already, I just can't see them challenging for top 4 along with Europa. The away games will be even harder for them.

Man U - Outstanding strike force but any injuries at the back will hurt them along with midfield. Weak in both areas.

Arsenal - Strong 1st 11 but we hardly play with our first 11 as players are always injured. Defensive frailty will prove very hard to overcome for us. If Kos, Per, Debuchy, Gibbs and Arteta stay fit we'll challenge okay but any injuries there will be a disaster as there is no depth whatsoever in that area.

Liverpool must fancy their chances against that lot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Yurt did this whole Vidal drama for nothing?
Well at first I tried to reason with them but no one wanted to listen

a muppet doesn't reason, a muppet muppets.

so I said what the hell then, lemme play along and add more fuel to the fire

9454456.jpg

a month in, it was way too late to put it out

and quite frankly

it was way too......beautiful

four-mile.jpg

I'm sorry Cartoon

I'm not sorry

fire-stuntman_1207261i.jpg

your salty tears will save you eventually

Blablurn

This is why Juve does not belong to the European Gentlemans Club anymore, Yurt. You have become the personification of Gazetto Dello Sport :( Come back.

"To get the top drawer players, you need to be in the Champions League, Manchester United know that"

"To get the top drawer players, you need to be in the Champions League, Manchester United know that"

3NvECEe.gif

panty

Me too, hopefully the RM fans don't kill him.

Perez the little bitch killed our team. Even Ronnie is not happy with the current situation.
he let it be seen that he is not entirely happy: "I have a very definite opinion, but I am not always allowed to say what I think. Otherwise, tomorrow I'd be on the front pages of all the papers and I don't want that", he said.
"If I were in charge, perhaps I wouldn't have done it like this. But if the President thinks that the best thing for the team is to sign the players he signed, and let others leave, then his decisions must be respected and supported"
http://www.marca.com/2014/09/01/en/football/real_madrid/1409593445.html

So basically "The President fucked up and I'm leaving yolo fuck y'all".
Look at this boss ass mother fucker

What a cunt.

Carbonox

Newcastle best get planning for January. No CB, RB or striker is absurd.

Impressed with Hull's business yesterday. Brucey's Play Your Cards Right.

Top Bottom