• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Zabojnik

8 for Roma? After they spent 35M€ on Iturbe, sold Benatia and signed fucking Astori and some Yanga-Mbiwa? With no replacement for Strootz, who is likely to get Woodward'ed in January?

Okay then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
8 for Roma? After they spent 35M€ on Iturbe, sold Benatia and signed fucking Astori and some Yanga-Mbiwa? With no replacement for Strootz, who is likely to get Woodward'ed in January?

Okay then.

we should get an automatic 10 for keeping Artorias the Usurper the rightful King of Turin. He'll be like a new signing with Allegri.

GorillaJu

He was awful for Newcastle, but I don't think it's an indicator for his future. I just think Newcastle is a terrible club for any young players who don't have an ironclad mental fortitude. Pardew puts so much pressure on his players and the team has no spine to support young guys like Yanga Mbiwa.

Blablurn

Who does not remember those classic PES players?

BwebFDNIYAA9S8m.jpg:large

GorillaJu

^magnetic lasso tool in Photoshop with some hand-work using the pen tool.

we should get an automatic 10 for keeping Artorias the Usurper the rightful King of Turin. He'll be like a new signing with Allegri.

Your trolling all summer was seriously the best part of this window. Also the fact that people barely quoted the Tancerino.

Feorax

I was thinking what kind of team we would play in the league cup after the international break, and it's brought home to me just how much we've improved with our depth.

If we were to play only players who have had (or are expected to have) limited playing time so far this season, our reserves would look like;

--------------------Jones (Valdes?)-------------------
Johnson-------Skrtel--------Kolo--------Enrique
-------------------Lucas----------Can------------------
------Borini-------------Suso-----------Lallana-----
--------------------------Lambert------------------------

That's a fucking decent second string team compared to our recent past.

GorillaJu

I was thinking what kind of team we would play in the league cup after the international break, and it's brought home to me just how much we've improved with our depth.

If we were to play only players who have had (or are expected to have) limited playing time so far this season, our reserves would look like;

--------------------Jones (Valdes?)-------------------
Johnson-------Skrtel--------Kolo--------Enrique
-------------------Lucas----------Can------------------
------Borini-------------Suso-----------Lallana-----
--------------------------Lambert------------------------

That's a fucking decent second string team compared to our recent past.

Lallana will get a lot of playing time this year. He was Rodgers' first priority this summer and we paid good money for his services. I think he'll actually get moved into center mid and play in Allen's spot.

What a day to get my account authorised!! Wenger out!! Been browsing this board for a long time, massive Arse-bro and also follow the Roar in the A-League.

Bring on Welbz

Top Bottom