• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

this is LVGENIUS from Van Gaal btw!

" *in the presence of your new gf* my new gf is awesome, she wants to have sex EVERYDAY. Unlike my ex, fuck her."

you see what he did there? He put more pressure on United to maintain that fake image and to put out even more

he's got you by the balls bb

<3

I think what I love most about LVG is that he's a straight A cunt.

He doesn't mince words, he just rips open a new asshole when he feels like it. At least he's entertaining, not like Moyes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've been watching some old Gattuso videos, he was fucking mental

e74da3bb6059ff5a111c14478ba074a9.gif

gattuso-lippi-o.gif

Martin Samuel's gone one further today and claimed United's approach is scatter gun, whereas City spent pragmatically.

Jokes.

I've used my wildcard. SCATTER GUN!

Sitting back on the counter against lower prem teams? Tactical genius. 0-0 every game.

Of course not against every team, that is why good teams are tactically flexible. There is no point Arsenal trying to play possession football against the top teams, who just tear through us when we make a sloppy mistake.

Today marks the 25th anniversary of Gaetano Scirea's passing. A fucking understated football legend if there ever was one. GOAT defender.

Gaetano_Scirea.jpg

Ciao Gai <3

I am glad you posted this, I was gonna post this, but have been busy. What a legend. Would walk into any team in Europe if he was a player today.

Respect to the world cup winning legend

Wilbur

Banned
Just went to unlock my phone and my wallpaper is Falcao in a United shirt. Stared at it for like 15 seconds and then my mate said what are you smiling at looool

I'm in love

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united/story/2017806/manchester-united-wanted-mats-hummels-of-dortmund-and-william-carvalho-of-sporting-according-to-sources

Manchester United tried to sign Mats Hummels of Borussia Dortmund and Sporting Lisbon's William Carvalho in the frantic final week of the window, sources have told ESPN FC.

And Viva ITK told me about this over a week ago:

Sources say that came after a summit meeting the day after the 2-1 defeat to Swansea City in their Premier League opener, during which Van Gaal pressed home the need for reinforcements. United ended up signing four players in the final two weeks, in contrast to just two before that.

Clegg

The thing that annoys me most is Mike Phelan saying that the new regime is killing the 'United Way'. That prick was a coach during the last four years when Fergie betrayed United's attacking ethos and turned us into a clank team. Fucker didn't raise his voice once in protest back then.

The thing that annoys me most is Mike Phelan saying that the new regime is killing the 'United Way'. That prick was a coach during the last four years when Fergie betrayed United's attacking ethos and turned us into a clank team. Fucker didn't raise his voice once in protest back then.

In his defence he did try to kill sir Alex with a balloon and a board.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get windows 8 is? Pref in the uk.

Top Bottom