• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mgr0WJr.jpg

Mamma Mia.

Ahaha oh my god

and just look at the dates man. That was like a couple of days before Falcao was confirmed to another club

D_prOdigy

For the new page

National flag?

I'm only thinking of how differently the US treats theirs as opposed to how we treat ours. Not sure about other nations though.

Some burn damaged/used flags in the name of dignity, maybe other nations find the very idea offensive, I dunno.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've been calling Tancredi a clueless fraud since his "2k" followers days

and look at him now :lol fueled by the power of muppet-fumes

there's a reason why he never 'breaks' news in Italian. Because he knows the genuine ITKs (like Di Marzio) would shame him

I've been calling Tancredi a clueless fraud since his "2k" followers days

and look at him now :lol fueled by the power of muppet-fumes

there's a reason why he never 'breaks' news in Italian. Because he knows the genuine ITKs (like Di Marzio) would shame him

I'm always surprised to see him and Marcotti having long conversations over Twitter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
National flag?

I'm only thinking of how differently the US treats theirs as opposed to how we treat ours. Not sure about other nations though.

Some burn damaged/used flags in the name of dignity, maybe other nations find the very idea offensive, I dunno.
YES WE ARE GETTING CLOSE HERE

Viva, what about national teams? Just compare USA USA, England and the Scottish tongue-in-cheek support :lol

I'm always surprised to see him and Marcotti having long conversations over Twitter.

they're both Inter Milan fans.

and no this is not why I hate him :lol Marcotti is a fine gentleman (most of the time)

Van Gaal said: "My start at Bayern was just as bad as my start with Manchester United. But the big difference was that at Bayern I had already been called in for a major showdown with Uli Hoeness, who wanted an explanation.
"And what have United done? They have just bought more players for me. They kept buying players.
"They are supporting me. That is a sign of trust in the manager. I feel that. I feel their trust and belief in my ability.
"It is not just a matter of believing in my football philosophy, but in me as a person too.
"Do I get worried when I look at the league table now? Come off it. That means nothing. We have only just started.
"And the facts are that I have never let any clubs down. I have won things. I have given those clubs success. And that is exactly what I will do here at United."

And in January we buy MOAR.

I have faith Louis.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And in January we buy MOAR.

I have faith Louis.

this is LVGENIUS from Van Gaal btw!

" *in the presence of your new gf* my new gf is awesome, she wants to have sex EVERYDAY. Unlike my ex, fuck her."

you see what he did there? He put more pressure on United to maintain that fake image and to put out even more

he's got you by the balls bb

Blablurn

I hate Bayern fans. They were booing at pep and the team because he sent the players for warm up not on the public pitch but on the one in the back which is closed.

fuck those fans. they can be happy that we even do those public training sessions. if you ask me i dont mind if we go complete barca and keep them out of the ground.

" *in the presence of your new gf* my new gf is awesome, she wants to have sex EVERYDAY. Unlike my ex, fuck her."

you see what he did there? He put more pressure on United to maintain that fake image and to put out even more

Stop trying to tear our relationship with Dear Leader apart.

Lukaku's brother looks lame

jMHZQ60vE1BUf.jpg

And I love it.

I hate Bayern fans. They were booing at pep and the team because he sent the players for warm up not on the public pitch but on the one in the back which is closed.

fuck those fans. they can be happy that we even do those public training sessions. if you ask me i dont mind if we go complete barca and keep them out of the ground.

Do you have open training everyday?

GorillaJu

Viva what about guns?

In the US they're like toys, in some countries they're feared, in some countries they're a tool for sport, in some places they're a tool for revolution, in some places they're a tool for oppression

Salvadora

In the near future, we could potentially put a first 11 like this:

---------------------------Welbeck---------------
Oxlade-Chamberlain-Ozil-------Walcott
---------------------Wilshere-Ramsey--------
-Gibbs----Mertesacker-Chambers-Debuchy

7/11 British players.

We'll be the BNP's EPL team of choice.

DBT85

7/11 British players.

The BNP like black people now? Progress.

subtles

Cannabis (and a variety of other 'euphoria' inducing plants) is an interesting one to note, Viva.

It's modern uses today are primarily recreational, medical and industrial.

Different civilizations had all kinds of uses for it however, many of which have been adopted by various cultures today.

7/11 British players.

tumblr_inline_navfavcS5T1soul6z.gif

Yen

I've noticed a few people on my facebook feed seem to have hookas/shishas/waterpipes. What exactly are they smoking, and why?

I'm going to feel so sorry for welbeck in 10 years time when he's won nothing at arsenal and United have won another 10 premier league titles.

Oh Danny :(

LOL not really I'm going to laugh like a mad man

GorillaJu

I've noticed a few people on my facebook feed seem to have hookas/shishas/waterpipes. What exactly are they smoking, and why?

It's sugary tobacco. I used to smoke it a bit in college but got tired of it pretty fast. The amount of smoke you inhale is pretty crazy. I started just sucking it into my mouth without inhaling but stopped that too.

Mint flavor is best.

Top Bottom