• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

proxy.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You lot still watching? Why?!

Honestly, kinda hoping Norway win

Us losing is kinda funny when we play the same football, you end up rooting for the other team.

Go_Ly_Dow

going back to traditional soccer hooligans

we all saw them on live television last night congregating outside football grounds at late hours

they were the ones responsible for the dildo and FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSAY

that's who we're dealing wiv here

Scum

Reading through this thread. Fucking hell, SE. D:
Major developments and milestones since Final Fantasy Versus XIII was announced

• The iPhone was announced and released, kicking off the modern smartphone. The iPad followed several years later.
  • The PS3 was released, had the longest PlayStation generation ever, and replaced.
  • The first Unreal Engine 3 game released, and has since been replaced by Unreal Engine 4.
  • Every Assassin's Creed game was released.
  • The entire Mass Effect trilogy was released.
  • In 2006, indie games were a fringe industry with almost no widely known games.
  • In 2006, Naughty Dog was primarily known as the Jak & Daxter studio.
  • In 2008, THQ was the third largest publisher in the U.S. They have since went bankrupt.

I think GameInformer did an article with this exact premise... I'll see if I can find it.

Found it: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/08/17/where-is-final-fantasy-versus-xiii.aspx

What Else Has Happened Since Versus XIII’s Announcement?
  • All three Mass Effect games released
  • The entire Assassin’s Creed franchise
  • The rise and fall of music games
  • Five other main Final Fantasy titles: XII, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, and XIV
  • BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite released
  • Every Call of Duty game after Call of Duty 2, including World at War, Ghosts, Black Ops 1 and 2, and all three Modern Warfare titles released
  • The PlayStation 3’s entire life
  • The Wii craze
  • Sony and Microsoft introducing/releasing their own motion controllers
  • Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo each designed and released a new generation of hardware
  • Duke Nukem Forever released

EmiPrime

we all saw them on live television last night congregating outside football grounds at late hours

12 year old boys?

Hooliganism.

Hooliganism has changed.

BweI2geIcAAWStu.jpg:large

ShogunX

Terrible play by Sturridge. This is one of the worst matches I've seen in a while. We have to forfeit a weekend or two of Premier League football for this boring negative shite.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Terrible play by Sturridge. This is one of the worst matches I've seen in a while. We have to forfeit a weekend or two of Premier League football for this boring negative shite.

This really isnt any different to the last 2 years, its always the same.

Top Bottom