• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

It's hilarious that Liverpool, Arsenal, etc... fans experience the pain Rooney inflicts on United fans. Even if it's only from time to time.

Nicktendo86

Most man united fans have probably never seen Falcao or Rojo play a single game.

Suddenly best players ever and 'we need them so badly'

Rojo is an average defender really.....
Have you not seen the utter dross we have had playing in cb? My nan would be an improvement, and she's been dead for three years.

inky

Most man united fans have probably never seen Falcao or Rojo play a single game.

Suddenly best players ever and 'we need them so badly'

Rojo is an average defender really.....

Meh. Every football fan must know who Falcao is and seen him here and there, and maybe they haven't seen Rojo play, (although I bet they did during the WC that just happened) but they sure as hell have seen Jones and Smalling play lately.

Every player signed this window is an improvement. Every one of them.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
uh, Campbell is playing for our NT in an hour against Nicaragua, maybe that'll get Arsenal fans to feel a bit better.

Rooney man. Gonna ruin this England team from being a bit of a fun.

Just much brighter without him. It's not great but it's something. Nippy.

Tc91

All the good play from Di Maria tonight came from him playing on the right of the 4-3-3. Simply unplayable.

----------------Blind---------------

--------Herrera---Rooney------

Di Maria-----------------Januzaj

---------------Falcao--------------

Please Gaal.

3Sixty

Imagine if Raheezus, Hengod and Django play the full 90 in both games.

Brenton will rage.

HAHAHAHAHAH NOW FUCKING CHAMBERS BEFORE CLYNE

Meh. Every football fan must know who Falcao is and seen him here and there, and maybe they haven't seen Rojo play, (although I bet they did during the WC that just happened) but they sure as hell have seen Jones and Smalling play lately.

Every player signed this window is an improvement. Every one of them.

Vanja milinkovic
Andreas pereira

Top Bottom